The EdgeWalk at the CN Tower in Toronto is now open for it’s second season allowing you to walk outside the tower 365 meters/1,168 feet or 116 stories above the ground. This video gives you an idea of what you can experience walking on the edge of the CN Tower.
Most Watched Today
- Man Spends 17 Months Planning ‘The Perfect Proposal’, The Results Are Too Perfect
- Video Of ‘Potty-Mouthed Princesses’ Dropping ‘F-Bombs For Feminism’ Causes Controversy
- This Baby Minion Costume Might Be The Best Halloween Costume Ever
- Man Turns Fridge Ice Dispenser Into Frozen Candy Dispenser
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Maymo The Lemon Beagle And His Sister Penny Go Trick-Or-Treating Wearing The Cutest Halloween Costumes
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.