The EdgeWalk at the CN Tower in Toronto is now open for it’s second season allowing you to walk outside the tower 365 meters/1,168 feet or 116 stories above the ground. This video gives you an idea of what you can experience walking on the edge of the CN Tower.
Most Watched Today
- Vigilante Motorcyclist Gets Revenge On People Who Litter
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Baby’s First April Fools.
- Texas Homecoming Queen Passes Down Crown To A Bullied Friend
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Spitfire 944 – WWII Pilot Watches Footage Of His 1944 Crash Landing For The First Time
- First Person To Buy An iPhone 6 In Perth, Australia, Immediately Drops It On Live Television