Cystic Fibrosis is a chronic disease that clogs lungs with a sticky mucus and obstructs the pancreas preventing the body breaking down and absorbing food. In the last sixty years treatment for Cystic Fibrosis has come a long ways. In the 1950′s few children with cystic fibrosis lived to attend elementary school, today people with the disease are now capable of living well into their 30s and beyond. Dylan makes the best of his vest breathing treatments by dancing to ‘Dynamite’ by Taio Cruz. The vest breathing treatment assists in moving mucus in the lungs to larger airways where the mucus can be coughed up, this treatment is done twice a day for 20-30 minutes. To learn more about Cystic Fibrosis, Christina McDonald shares her story in ‘A day in the life of a person with Cystic Fibrosis‘.Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Russell Brand Destroys MSNBC’s ‘Morning Joe’ And Shows Them How To Do Their Job
- Twin Baby Girls Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing With Rubber Bands
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Takes On Kobe Bryant, Metta World Peace And Jason Collins
- Miss Utah USA Marissa Powell Fumbles Pageant Question On Income Inequality
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Capuchin Monkey Buys Himself A Drink From A Vending Machine
- Danny MacAskill’s ‘Imaginate’ Riding Film
- 3-Year-Old Dustin Sings Nicki Minaj On Ellen.
- Disney ‘Frozen’ Teaser Trailer
- ‘Prancercise’ Lady Stars In John Mayer’s New Music Video ‘Paper Doll’
- Unlocking The Truth – Two 12-Year-Old Metalheads That Rock
- 2 Year Old Sings Adele’s ‘Someone Like You’.
- Fresh Breath Of Farm Air – A ‘Fresh Prince’ Parody
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- Two-Year-Old Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Little Boy Explains To His Mother Why He Doesn’t Want To Eat Octopus
- Carly Rose Sonenclar – ‘Feeling Good’ X Factor Audition.