Cystic Fibrosis is a chronic disease that clogs lungs with a sticky mucus and obstructs the pancreas preventing the body breaking down and absorbing food. In the last sixty years treatment for Cystic Fibrosis has come a long ways. In the 1950′s few children with cystic fibrosis lived to attend elementary school, today people with the disease are now capable of living well into their 30s and beyond. Dylan makes the best of his vest breathing treatments by dancing to ‘Dynamite’ by Taio Cruz. The vest breathing treatment assists in moving mucus in the lungs to larger airways where the mucus can be coughed up, this treatment is done twice a day for 20-30 minutes. To learn more about Cystic Fibrosis, Christina McDonald shares her story in ‘A day in the life of a person with Cystic Fibrosis‘.
Most Watched Today
- Bank Uses Its ‘ATMs’ To Thank Its Customers In The Most Heartwarming Way
- Little Girl Is Devastated When She Finds Out Her Cute Little Brother Will Grow Up
- Clever Crow Asks Humans For A Drink Of Water From Their Water Bottle
- Clyde The Pit Bull Puppy Cuddles With His New Baby Sister
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- Stella The Yellow Lab Has An Interesting Way Of Stopping
- Man Surprises His Fiancée With Long-Lost Teddy Bear