A car accident 18 years ago left 50-year-old Pascale Honore a T4 paraplegic and crushed her dreams of surfing. But thanks to her son’s friend, Tyron Swan, and a roll of duct tape, Honorea can call herself a surfer.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK:
Most Watched Today
- Vigilante Motorcyclist Gets Revenge On People Who Litter
- Two Ferrets Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing In A Box Full Of Packing Peanuts
- Father’s Peekaboo Beard Surprise Frightens Baby Daughter
- YouTuber Celebrates 1000th Video With An Adorable Marriage Proposal
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.