Team Hot Wheels has pulled off a one of a kind stunt at X Games 2012, the Double Dare Loop. The stunt features two loops, both 6 stories high that become one half way around. Hot Wheels Yellow Team driver, Tanner Foust and Green Team driver, Greg Tracy now hold the record for the World’s Largest Double Loop Vertical Challenge. Last year in another Hot Wheels stunt, Tanner Foust jumped an off road truck 332 feet at the Indianapolis 500, breaking the world record for distance jump in a four-wheeled vehicle.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Vigilante Motorcyclist Gets Revenge On People Who Litter
- Spitfire 944 – WWII Pilot Watches Footage Of His 1944 Crash Landing For The First Time
- 8-Year-Old Girl Stuns Norwegian ‘Late Show’ With ‘Fly Me To The Moon’ Performance
- Motivational Speech After Riding Bike For First Time.
- Toddler Ignores Military Protocol, Sprints Into His Mother’s Arms During Return Ceremony