Team Hot Wheels has pulled off a one of a kind stunt at X Games 2012, the Double Dare Loop. The stunt features two loops, both 6 stories high that become one half way around. Hot Wheels Yellow Team driver, Tanner Foust and Green Team driver, Greg Tracy now hold the record for the World’s Largest Double Loop Vertical Challenge. Last year in another Hot Wheels stunt, Tanner Foust jumped an off road truck 332 feet at the Indianapolis 500, breaking the world record for distance jump in a four-wheeled vehicle.
Most Watched Today
- Man Spends 17 Months Planning ‘The Perfect Proposal’, The Results Are Too Perfect
- Video Of ‘Potty-Mouthed Princesses’ Dropping ‘F-Bombs For Feminism’ Causes Controversy
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Man Turns Fridge Ice Dispenser Into Frozen Candy Dispenser
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- This Baby Minion Costume Might Be The Best Halloween Costume Ever
- Maymo The Lemon Beagle And His Sister Penny Go Trick-Or-Treating Wearing The Cutest Halloween Costumes