Team Hot Wheels has pulled off a one of a kind stunt at X Games 2012, the Double Dare Loop. The stunt features two loops, both 6 stories high that become one half way around. Hot Wheels Yellow Team driver, Tanner Foust and Green Team driver, Greg Tracy now hold the record for the World’s Largest Double Loop Vertical Challenge. Last year in another Hot Wheels stunt, Tanner Foust jumped an off road truck 332 feet at the Indianapolis 500, breaking the world record for distance jump in a four-wheeled vehicle.
Most Watched Today
- This Baby Minion Costume Might Be The Best Halloween Costume Ever
- Maddie The 10-Week-Old Dachshund Puppy Quickly Learns To Ring Service Bell For Treats
- Stage-Six Clinger Arrested After Getting Stuck In Ex-Boyfriend’s Chimney
- Canadian Weatherman Attempts To Deliver The Weather With A Large, Playful Dog
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Man In Alaska Skips Rocks On A Frozen Lake, Discovers The ‘Coolest Noise Ever’