Hotel room safes are used as a safety precaution to prevent someone accessing your valuables. The guys staying at this hotel in Ontario forgot their password and had to ask hotel staff to open it. The hotel staff used default code with all zeros to open the safe. Knowing this code you have access to every safe in that hotel. Not all hotels are like this though, some safes require a hand held device to be hooked up to the safe and security codes are then entered to unlock the safe.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
In Case You Missed It
Most Watched Today
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Young Boy Hugs A Chicken Named Love Bird
- Mysterious ‘Ghost Car’ Appears To Come Out Of Nowhere
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Houdini Honey Badger Repeatedly Escapes His Enclosure
- Ohio State Marching Band’s ‘Hollywood Blockbusters’ Halftime Show
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Heavy Caterpillar Machines Play Jenga With 600-Pound Pieces
- Military Medic’s ‘Cast Rules Jingle’ Teaches Little Girl How To Take Care Of Her Cast
- Kristen Bell – Sloth Causes Birthday Meltdown.
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Drunk Man Struggles To Get Through Fence Until Boy Unintentionally Helps Him