Hotel room safes are used as a safety precaution to prevent someone accessing your valuables. The guys staying at this hotel in Ontario forgot their password and had to ask hotel staff to open it. The hotel staff used default code with all zeros to open the safe. Knowing this code you have access to every safe in that hotel. Not all hotels are like this though, some safes require a hand held device to be hooked up to the safe and security codes are then entered to unlock the safe.
Most Watched Today
- Maddie The 10-Week-Old Dachshund Puppy Quickly Learns To Ring Service Bell For Treats
- This Baby Minion Costume Might Be The Best Halloween Costume Ever
- Stage-Six Clinger Arrested After Getting Stuck In Ex-Boyfriend’s Chimney
- Canadian Weatherman Attempts To Deliver The Weather With A Large, Playful Dog
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Dad Makes Adorable Minnie Mouse LED Halloween Costume For His Daughter