Earlier this month a group of divers and snorkelers went on a night dive to watch Manta Rays feed on plankton off the coast of Kona Coast, Hawaii. During the dive, a distressed bottlenose dolphin approached the group and ‘asked for help’ from the divers. A piece of fishing line was tangled between its mouth and left pectoral fin, limiting its ability to swim. A diver removed the fishing line and Martina Wing filmed the rescue which has been seen over 1 million times in a week and featured on the BBC.
Full Bottlenose Dolphin Rescue.
Most Watched Today
- Clever Crow Asks Humans For A Drink Of Water From Their Water Bottle
- Overjoyed Dog Passes Out When Family Member Returns Home After Two Years
- 3-Year-Old Girl Shows Off Her Amazing ‘Death Grip’ During Funhouse Ride
- Parents Overcome Daughter’s Tragic Death By Living Out Her Dreams
- Kitten Attempts To Attack Ceramic Cat With Its Kung Fu Moves
- Clyde The Pit Bull Puppy Cuddles With His New Baby Sister
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly