Earlier this month a group of divers and snorkelers went on a night dive to watch Manta Rays feed on plankton off the coast of Kona Coast, Hawaii. During the dive, a distressed bottlenose dolphin approached the group and ‘asked for help’ from the divers. A piece of fishing line was tangled between its mouth and left pectoral fin, limiting its ability to swim. A diver removed the fishing line and Martina Wing filmed the rescue which has been seen over 1 million times in a week and featured on the BBC.
Full Bottlenose Dolphin Rescue.
Most Watched Today
- Swedish Subway Ad Stuns Commuters With ‘Hair-Raising’ Display Whenever Train Arrives
- Mr. Bean Returns To TV In Hilarious New Snickers Commercial
- Teen Devastated After Wisdom Teeth Surgery Because Beyoncé Never Showed Up
- Long-Haired Dachshund Turns Bathroom Sink Into Personal Shower
- How It’s Made – Bubble Gum.
- Pack Of Pug Puppies Pile On Top Of Russian Man
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly