Earlier this month a group of divers and snorkelers went on a night dive to watch Manta Rays feed on plankton off the coast of Kona Coast, Hawaii. During the dive, a distressed bottlenose dolphin approached the group and ‘asked for help’ from the divers. A piece of fishing line was tangled between its mouth and left pectoral fin, limiting its ability to swim. A diver removed the fishing line and Martina Wing filmed the rescue which has been seen over 1 million times in a week and featured on the BBC.
Full Bottlenose Dolphin Rescue.
Most Watched Today
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Bullying Their Humans
- Ghost Girl In Elevator Prank
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- BOATLIFT – An Untold Tale Of 9/11 Resilience
- Compilation Of Furry Animal Thieves Who Will Steal Just About Anything
- Bull Terrier Dog Wears Special ‘Milk Pants’ To Feed Baby Goats