Earlier this month a group of divers and snorkelers went on a night dive to watch Manta Rays feed on plankton off the coast of Kona Coast, Hawaii. During the dive, a distressed bottlenose dolphin approached the group and ‘asked for help’ from the divers. A piece of fishing line was tangled between its mouth and left pectoral fin, limiting its ability to swim. A diver removed the fishing line and Martina Wing filmed the rescue which has been seen over 1 million times in a week and featured on the BBC.
Full Bottlenose Dolphin Rescue.
Most Watched Today
- Cat Wearing Shark Costume Entertains ‘Shark Baby’ By Riding A Roomba
- This Powerful Anti-Obesity PSA Will Make You Want To Eat Healthier
- San Diego Fireworks 2012.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Hilarious Cat Jumping Fails
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother