Earlier this month a group of divers and snorkelers went on a night dive to watch Manta Rays feed on plankton off the coast of Kona Coast, Hawaii. During the dive, a distressed bottlenose dolphin approached the group and ‘asked for help’ from the divers. A piece of fishing line was tangled between its mouth and left pectoral fin, limiting its ability to swim. A diver removed the fishing line and Martina Wing filmed the rescue which has been seen over 1 million times in a week and featured on the BBC.
Full Bottlenose Dolphin Rescue.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
In Case You Missed It
Most Watched Today
- Mysterious ‘Ghost Car’ Appears To Come Out Of Nowhere
- Young Boy Hugs A Chicken Named Love Bird
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Heavy Caterpillar Machines Play Jenga With 600-Pound Pieces
- Military Medic’s ‘Cast Rules Jingle’ Teaches Little Girl How To Take Care Of Her Cast
- Aaralyn And Izzy America’s Got Talent Audition
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Flight Attendant’s Plane Jokes Make Pre-Flight Safety Precautions Tolerable
- Father Tries To Reason With His One-Year-Old Son
- Man Sings ‘Let It Go’ In Voices Of 21 Disney And Pixar Characters
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Drunk Man Struggles To Get Through Fence Until Boy Unintentionally Helps Him