After Sunday’s Dodgers-Giants game at AT&T Park in San Francisco, third-base coach Tim Wallach asked outfielder Matt Kemp to say hello to a disabled Dodgers fan along the third base line. Kemp met the fans, signed a ball and surprised the disabled fan by giving him his jersey, hat and cleats.
Most Watched Today
- Cat Wearing Shark Costume Entertains ‘Shark Baby’ By Riding A Roomba
- Heroic Truck Driver Rescues Woman And One-Year-Old Infant From Explosive Crash
- This Powerful Anti-Obesity PSA Will Make You Want To Eat Healthier
- Compilation Of Furry Animal Thieves Who Will Steal Just About Anything
- San Diego Fireworks 2012.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Baby’s First April Fools.