After Sunday’s Dodgers-Giants game at AT&T Park in San Francisco, third-base coach Tim Wallach asked outfielder Matt Kemp to say hello to a disabled Dodgers fan along the third base line. Kemp met the fans, signed a ball and surprised the disabled fan by giving him his jersey, hat and cleats.
Most Watched Today
- This Baby Minion Costume Might Be The Best Halloween Costume Ever
- Maddie The 10-Week-Old Dachshund Puppy Quickly Learns To Ring Service Bell For Treats
- Stage-Six Clinger Arrested After Getting Stuck In Ex-Boyfriend’s Chimney
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Canadian Weatherman Attempts To Deliver The Weather With A Large, Playful Dog
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Man In Alaska Skips Rocks On A Frozen Lake, Discovers The ‘Coolest Noise Ever’