After fighting leukemia for two years, Kari and Tom Whitehead were desperate to find a cure for their six-year-old daughter, Emily. They turned to the Cancer Center at The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia and with just hours left before organ failure, Emily underwent a new experimental treatment. Doctors treated Emily using a disabled form of HIV, which successfully reprogrammed her immune system and attacked the cancer cells.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
In Case You Missed It
Most Watched Today
- Houdini Honey Badger Repeatedly Escapes His Enclosure
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Young Boy Hugs A Chicken Named Love Bird
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Mysterious ‘Ghost Car’ Appears To Come Out Of Nowhere
- Cat Singing The Games Of Thrones Theme Song.
- Pizza Man Sings His Heart Out.
- Kristen Bell – Sloth Causes Birthday Meltdown.
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Four Well-Mannered Dogs Pray Before Eating Dinner
- Heavy Caterpillar Machines Play Jenga With 600-Pound Pieces
- 13-Year-Old YouTube Makeup Guru Talia Joy Castellano Loses Her Battle With Cancer
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.