After fighting leukemia for two years, Kari and Tom Whitehead were desperate to find a cure for their six-year-old daughter, Emily. They turned to the Cancer Center at The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia and with just hours left before organ failure, Emily underwent a new experimental treatment. Doctors treated Emily using a disabled form of HIV, which successfully reprogrammed her immune system and attacked the cancer cells.
Most Watched Today
- Cat Wearing Shark Costume Entertains ‘Shark Baby’ By Riding A Roomba
- Heroic Truck Driver Rescues Woman And One-Year-Old Infant From Explosive Crash
- This Powerful Anti-Obesity PSA Will Make You Want To Eat Healthier
- Compilation Of Furry Animal Thieves Who Will Steal Just About Anything
- San Diego Fireworks 2012.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Baby’s First April Fools.