On July 17, 1955 Walt Disney Parks and Resorts opened Disneyland in Anaheim, California for the first time. Walt Disney first wanted the park adjacent to their studios in Burbank, California, the location was too small and in 1953 160-acres were purchased for the park in Anaheim. Construction began in 1954 and ABC televised opening day on July 17th, 1955. Almost 16 million people visit Disneyland each year, an average of 43,000 people a day. Also watch Todd J. Pierce’s home video of Disneyland in 1957 and Kevin Rafferty’s ‘Magic Of Disneyland‘.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- ‘The Office’ Blooper Reel
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- The Baby Bachelor
- Jim The Ragtime Pianist At Disney World
- Robinsons ‘Pals’ Commercial
- Drummer With No Hands Covers ‘Can’t Stop’ By Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Anchorman 2 Trailer