Damaging winds and heavy rain hit Nashville, Tennessee late Thursday night and WSMV Channel 4 was forced to interrupt programming with a ’4 Warn Weather Alert’. WSMV cut in moments after Late Night with Jimmy Fallon and a second into a Clear Men Scalp Therapy commercial. The commercial featured a ‘Dandruff Demon’ which appeared on screen as it transitioned to the severe weather report, leaving many viewers freaked out at what they just saw. The creepy transition has been seen over 650,000 times since Friday.
Clear Men Scalp Therapy – Dandruff Demon Commercial.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Cancer Patients React To Receiving Hilariously Awful Makeovers
- Slow Motion GoPro Footage Of BASE Jumper’s Cliff Jump Gone Wrong
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- United States Air Force Band Surprises Museum-Goers With A Holiday Flash Mob
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots