Damaging winds and heavy rain hit Nashville, Tennessee late Thursday night and WSMV Channel 4 was forced to interrupt programming with a ’4 Warn Weather Alert’. WSMV cut in moments after Late Night with Jimmy Fallon and a second into a Clear Men Scalp Therapy commercial. The commercial featured a ‘Dandruff Demon’ which appeared on screen as it transitioned to the severe weather report, leaving many viewers freaked out at what they just saw. The creepy transition has been seen over 650,000 times since Friday.
Clear Men Scalp Therapy – Dandruff Demon Commercial.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- ‘The Office’ Blooper Reel
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- The Baby Bachelor
- Jim The Ragtime Pianist At Disney World
- Robinsons ‘Pals’ Commercial
- Drummer With No Hands Covers ‘Can’t Stop’ By Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Anchorman 2 Trailer
- Rise And Shine