Angela Trimbur dances just down the road from us at the Galleria Mall in Sherman Oaks, CA to ‘Fancy Footwork’ by Chromeo. This isn’t the first time she has ‘danced like nobody’s watching’, her dance to Lykke Li’s ‘I’m Good, I’m Gone’ in an Echo Park laundromat last December has landed over 1 million views and this dance is on the same path. Angela is a regular performer at the Upright Citizen’s Brigade theater in Los Angeles.
Original: Dance Like Nobody’s Watching – Laundromat.
More from Most Watched Today:
Most Watched Today
- Grandpa Throws Down His Canes And Surprises Everyone With His Age-Defying Dance Moves
- Skilled Pit Bull Dog Performs Choreographed Belly Dance Routine With Her Owner
- 20 Things You Can’t Do When You’re Not A Toddler
- Charlie The Guilty Dog Tries To Apologize To Baby For Stealing Her Toy
- Rachael Thompson Stuns X Factor Australia With Cover Of ‘Please Don’t Say You Love Me’
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats