Angela Trimbur dances just down the road from us at the Galleria Mall in Sherman Oaks, CA to ‘Fancy Footwork’ by Chromeo. This isn’t the first time she has ‘danced like nobody’s watching’, her dance to Lykke Li’s ‘I’m Good, I’m Gone’ in an Echo Park laundromat last December has landed over 1 million views and this dance is on the same path. Angela is a regular performer at the Upright Citizen’s Brigade theater in Los Angeles.
Original: Dance Like Nobody’s Watching – Laundromat.
Most Watched Today
- Vigilante Motorcyclist Gets Revenge On People Who Litter
- Two Ferrets Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing In A Box Full Of Packing Peanuts
- Father’s Peekaboo Beard Surprise Frightens Baby Daughter
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- YouTuber Celebrates 1000th Video With An Adorable Marriage Proposal
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Dad And Daughter Perform Impressive Dance Routine To Ariana Grande’s ‘Problem’