Angela Trimbur dances just down the road from us at the Galleria Mall in Sherman Oaks, CA to ‘Fancy Footwork’ by Chromeo. This isn’t the first time she has ‘danced like nobody’s watching’, her dance to Lykke Li’s ‘I’m Good, I’m Gone’ in an Echo Park laundromat last December has landed over 1 million views and this dance is on the same path. Angela is a regular performer at the Upright Citizen’s Brigade theater in Los Angeles.
Original: Dance Like Nobody’s Watching – Laundromat.
Most Watched Today
- Bank Uses Its ‘ATMs’ To Thank Its Customers In The Most Heartwarming Way
- Clever Crow Asks Humans For A Drink Of Water From Their Water Bottle
- Clyde The Pit Bull Puppy Cuddles With His New Baby Sister
- Overjoyed Dog Passes Out When Family Member Returns Home After Two Years
- Forte Tenors America’s Got Talent Audition
- 3-Year-Old Girl Shows Off Her Amazing ‘Death Grip’ During Funhouse Ride
- Parents Overcome Daughter’s Tragic Death By Living Out Her Dreams