Angela Trimbur dances just down the road from us at the Galleria Mall in Sherman Oaks, CA to ‘Fancy Footwork’ by Chromeo. This isn’t the first time she has ‘danced like nobody’s watching’, her dance to Lykke Li’s ‘I’m Good, I’m Gone’ in an Echo Park laundromat last December has landed over 1 million views and this dance is on the same path. Angela is a regular performer at the Upright Citizen’s Brigade theater in Los Angeles.
Original: Dance Like Nobody’s Watching – Laundromat.
Most Watched Today
- Well Trained Dogs Patiently Wait To Be Called By Name For Dinner
- The Mayhew Animal Home’s Touching Dog Rescue Ad ‘Unloved’
- Adorable Little Girl Conducts Church Choir With Passion
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- 8-Year-Old Boy Finds $20 Bill And Turns It Into A Priceless Gift
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Chevrolet’s New Heart-Touching Commercial ‘Maddie’
- Father And Baby Daughter Have An Adorable Workout Together
- Vicious Velociraptors From ‘Jurassic Park’ Get Replaced With Two Curious Cats
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Woman Uses Laser Pointer And Her Husky Dog To Wake Up Her Boyfriend
- Lion Cub Triplets Meet Their Father For The First Time At The Oregon Zoo
- Compilation Of Hilarious Cat Jumping Fails
- Amira Willighagen Holland’s Got Talent Audition
- The Piano Guys – ‘Beethoven’s 5 Secrets’.