Milo, a 7-year-old Dachshund dog, and Bonedigger, a 5-year-old male lion, have been the best of friends for more than five years at the G.W Exotic Animal Park in Wynnewood, Oklahoma. Bonedigger was born with a metabolic bone disease and Milo has comforted and protected Bonedigger since he was a cub.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Food From Dogs
- Teenager Does The Ice Bucket Challenge After Having Her Wisdom Teeth Removed
- Compilation Of Furry Animal Thieves Who Will Steal Just About Anything
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Two Dogs Dining.
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- This Powerful Anti-Obesity PSA Will Make You Want To Eat Healthier