A couple met for the first time this past March 2012, the two first met online in a Halo 3 lobby back in 2007. The two became best of friends in the online gaming world and in 2010 decided to take their relationship to the next level and become a couple. Over the 5 years the two had conversations on Myspace, Facebook and Skype. He lives in Tennessee and she lives in Texas. This video is of the first time the couple met face-to-face, since then they have met twice and are now engaged, their 4th meeting will take place sometime August 2012.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Animals Are Awesome
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Turbo Trailer
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- ‘Clouds’ By Zach Sobiech.
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting