Conan O’Brien is in Chicago this week and he visits Chicago’s Irish American Heritage Center, formerly an elementary school. Conan learns a little about the heritage center and the art of Irish step dancing. Conan also visited Frances Xavier Warde elementary to introduce first graders to the blues. Every day this week Conan is jumping Chicago related things over the famous State Street Drawbridge. So far Conan has jumped a 10-foot bratwurst, Picasso Statue and Mrs. O’Leary’s Cow.
Conan Writes Chicago Blues Songs With School Kids.
10-Foot Bratwurst Jumps Chicago’s State Street Drawbridge.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Cancer Patients React To Receiving Hilariously Awful Makeovers
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Slow Motion GoPro Footage Of BASE Jumper’s Cliff Jump Gone Wrong
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- United States Air Force Band Surprises Museum-Goers With A Holiday Flash Mob
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee