Conan O’Brien is in Chicago this week and he visits Chicago’s Irish American Heritage Center, formerly an elementary school. Conan learns a little about the heritage center and the art of Irish step dancing. Conan also visited Frances Xavier Warde elementary to introduce first graders to the blues. Every day this week Conan is jumping Chicago related things over the famous State Street Drawbridge. So far Conan has jumped a 10-foot bratwurst, Picasso Statue and Mrs. O’Leary’s Cow.
Conan Writes Chicago Blues Songs With School Kids.
10-Foot Bratwurst Jumps Chicago’s State Street Drawbridge.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- Robinsons ‘Pals’ Commercial
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Rise And Shine
- Drummer With No Hands Covers ‘Can’t Stop’ By Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- Woman Free-Dives With Great White Shark
- Jim The Ragtime Pianist At Disney World
- The Baby Bachelor
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘When I Was Your Man’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen
- The New Periodic Table Song
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.