Collective Cadenza takes a break from covering the history of music to perform on the street. Charles Yang, Michael Thurber and Eddie Barbash set up a stand with jars that read, ‘Lady Gaga’, ‘Michael Jackson’, ‘Bach’, Fast Forward’, ‘Slow Down’ and ‘?’. In total the guys collect $76.38 and donate it all to Wingspan Arts in New York City, ‘a non-profit that aims to expose diverse and young groups of people to the arts’.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
In Case You Missed It
Most Watched Today
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Flight Attendant’s Plane Jokes Make Pre-Flight Safety Precautions Tolerable
- Father Tries To Reason With His One-Year-Old Son
- Grandma And Young Man Stun ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ With Spectacular Salsa Routine
- Worst ‘Wheel Of Fortune’ Contestant Ever Blows Shot At $1 Million Prize, Two Trips, A Car And More
- Father Creates Time-Lapse Of Daughter Growing From A Baby To A 14-Year-Old
- Four Well-Mannered Dogs Pray Before Eating Dinner
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Baby’s First April Fools.
- Calvin The ‘Junk Mail Dog’ Battles Mailman Through The Mail Slot
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Cat Excitedly Welcomes Home Her Owner After Three Days Away
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Irish Priest Surprises Wedding Couple With His Version Of ‘Hallelujah’
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.