Collective Cadenza takes a break from covering the history of music to perform on the street. Charles Yang, Michael Thurber and Eddie Barbash set up a stand with jars that read, ‘Lady Gaga’, ‘Michael Jackson’, ‘Bach’, Fast Forward’, ‘Slow Down’ and ‘?’. In total the guys collect $76.38 and donate it all to Wingspan Arts in New York City, ‘a non-profit that aims to expose diverse and young groups of people to the arts’.
http://wingspanarts.org/Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 50 Common Misquotations
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- ‘Swedishness’ Mockumentary Satirically Examines Swedish Culture
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- Animals Are Awesome
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- US Naval Academy ‘Gangnam Style’.