Coca Cola sets up a Coke machine in Antwerp Central Station located in Belgium and attempts to unlock the 007 inside each of its users. The machine asks its users ‘Want the chance to win exclusive tickets to Skyfall?’, after entering their name the machine gives the user 70 seconds to win movie tickets at another machine on platform 6. Little do they know they have to unlock the James Bond inside them to reach the machine and win the tickets. Skyfall releases in theaters October 26th, 2012 in the UK, and November 9th in the US.Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Will Smith and ‘Carlton’ Rap And Dance On ‘The Graham Norton Show’
- Coca-Cola Brings Pakistan And India Together
- Rare Color Video Of London In 1927
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Talking To Costco Shoppers Using Only Song Lyrics.
- News Anchor Cracks Up Over Swimming Cat Video.
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Melbourne Metro PSA – Dumb Ways To Die.
- Celebrities Pay Tribute To Cancer Patient With Just Weeks To Live
- Ellen’s Dance Dare Finalist – Adam Saleh.
- ‘This Is Water’ Commencement Speech By David Foster Wallace
- 50 Common Misquotations
- Angry Birds The Movie.