33-year-old Christine Ha, a graduate student from Houston, Texas auditioned to become the next Master Chef cooking for the judges a Vietnamese dish, Ca Kho To. At 19, Ha was diagnosed with Neuromyelitis Optica, causing her to lose her sight slowly over the following years. Judges, Gordon Ramsay, Joe Bastianich and Graham Elliot enjoy the dish and Ha receives the white apron. Ha is able to cook while blind by being well organized, she must knwo where her ingrediants and kitchen tools are before she beings cooking. Ha uses her sense of taste and smell to tell when the meal is ready.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Rion Paige X Factor Audition
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Kmart’s Controversial ‘Show Your Joe’ Commercial
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology