Chris Rene is one of the X Factor’s top performers and tonight he performed his original song ‘Young Homie‘ on a two night finale. This is the same song that won the judges and the nation when he first auditioned. The X Factor is down to three contestants, Chris Rene, Melanie Amaro and Josh Krajcik. Thursday nights grand finale includes performances from Justin Bieber, 50 Cent, Stevie Wonder and more. The winner of the X Factor wins a 5 million dollar recording contract and star in the next Pepsi commercial. Chris Rene has the X Factor with his originality.
Update: 19-year-old Melanie Amaro from Florida won the first ever X Factor in the United States. Chris Rene ended in third place, and Josh Krajcik took runner up.
More from Most Watched Today:
Most Watched Today
- Loyal Pit Bull Stands Guard Over His Fallen Friend Until Help Arrives
- Dad And Daughter Perform Impressive Dance Routine To Ariana Grande’s ‘Problem’
- Whale Lifts Kayakers Out Of The Water In Extremely Close Encounter
- These Cardboard Stories From Homeless People Will Make You Rethink Homelessness
- Grandpa Throws Down His Canes And Surprises Everyone With His Age-Defying Dance Moves
- Brilliant Recycle Bin Turns Bottles Into Food For Stray Cats And Dogs
- 20 Things You Can’t Do When You’re Not A Toddler