Chris Burden is almost complete with his ‘Metropolis II’ which took over four years to build. Metropolis II is a Hot Wheels track city. Chris says the free running car era is almost over, soon this track concept will be apart of our every day life. You can see Metropolis II at The Los Angeles County Museum Of Art beginning Fall 2011.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
In Case You Missed It
Most Watched Today
- Houdini Honey Badger Repeatedly Escapes His Enclosure
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Young Boy Hugs A Chicken Named Love Bird
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Mysterious ‘Ghost Car’ Appears To Come Out Of Nowhere
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Ohio State Marching Band’s ‘Hollywood Blockbusters’ Halftime Show
- Kristen Bell – Sloth Causes Birthday Meltdown.
- Four Well-Mannered Dogs Pray Before Eating Dinner
- Irish Priest Surprises Wedding Couple With His Version Of ‘Hallelujah’
- Heavy Caterpillar Machines Play Jenga With 600-Pound Pieces
- Drunk Man Struggles To Get Through Fence Until Boy Unintentionally Helps Him