Christina Stephens, a St. Louis occupational therapist, had her leg amputated several months ago after her foot got crushed while working on her car. Someone in Christina Stephens’ research lab jokingly suggested she make a prosthetic leg out of LEGO, so she went home and did it. Stephens suggests that you ‘don’t do this yourself’ and say, ‘Sometimes, you just need to be silly’.
Veterinarian Dr. Ernie Ward of Calabash, North Carolina sits in a parked car for 30 minutes to show how hot it really does get in your vehicle, even with all four windows slightly rolled down 1-2 inches. Ward begins the test at 95 degrees and within 30 minutes the temperature in the car reaches 117 degrees, a dangerous temperature for any pet or person.
Wired Magazine’s ‘What’s Inside’ series breaks down what’s inside an average cup of coffee. Your average cup of joe is 98% water, the other 2% contains 2-ethylphenol, Dimethyl disulfide, Acetylmethylcarbinol, Trigonelline, Quinic acid and Caffeine.
Sculptor Bob Wysocki and geologist Jeff Karson of Syracuse University’s Lava Project simulate a volcanic eruption on a snow-covered mountain by pouring 610 pounds of lava over a 6-inch thick slab of ice. Wysocki and Karson’s study found that lava is capable of traveling on top of snow and melted water can bubble up through the lava.
YouTube user tomcatberlin demonstrates just how flammable ping pong balls are in this video entitled, 2,538 Table Tennis Balls Burning. After showing how flammable one ping pong ball is, he turns a fire pit, filled with 2,538 ping pong balls, into a tower of flames.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Cancer Patients React To Receiving Hilariously Awful Makeovers
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Slow Motion GoPro Footage Of BASE Jumper’s Cliff Jump Gone Wrong
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- United States Air Force Band Surprises Museum-Goers With A Holiday Flash Mob
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee