IBM Research presents A Boy And His Atom, a molecular film that holds the Guinness World Records record for the World’s Smallest Stop-Motion Film. Individual carbon monoxide molecules are rearranged to create a boy dancing, playing with a ball and jumping on a trampoline. The film consists of 242 frames, each measuring just 45 by 25 nanometers, it was shot with a two-ton scanning tunneling microscope that magnified the images over 100 million times.
The Making Of The World’s Smallest Movie
[NSFW] We all know the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles as crime-fighting vigilantes, but what if the Ninja Turtles had the physical characteristics of a real turtle? Fox’s Animation Domination High Def [ADHD] shows us in this ‘Scientifically Accurate Ninja Turtles’ animation.
Previously: Scientifically Accurate Spider-Man
Frans de Waal, a Professor of Primate Behavior at Emory University, displays what happens when two capuchin monkeys are paid unequally. After receiving a rock as a payment the monkey on the left is given a cucumber, but when he sees the other monkey being paid in grapes he becomes irate and rejects the pay.
David Whipple of Logan, Utah recently sent in his 14-year-old hamburger he bought from McDonald’s back in 1999 to daytime talk show The Doctors. Surprisingly there is no mold or fungus on the burger and it looks like it was bought this morning. Read more about the burger on Whipple’s site ‘World’s Oldest Hamburger‘.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Russell Brand Destroys MSNBC’s ‘Morning Joe’ And Shows Them How To Do Their Job
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Disney ‘Frozen’ Teaser Trailer
- Fresh Breath Of Farm Air – A ‘Fresh Prince’ Parody
- Photojournalist Captures Powerful Point-Of-View Video Inside Brazil Protests
- 3-Year-Old Dustin Sings Nicki Minaj On Ellen.
- Danny MacAskill’s ‘Imaginate’ Riding Film
- ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Takes On Kobe Bryant, Metta World Peace And Jason Collins
- Miami Dolphins – Call Me Maybe.
- ‘Prancercise’ Lady Stars In John Mayer’s New Music Video ‘Paper Doll’
- Wind In My Ears – A Compilation Of Dogs Riding In Cars
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Twin Baby Girls Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing With Rubber Bands
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- ‘Bitchy Resting Face’ – Disorder That Makes Women Look Bitchy When They’re Not
- Capuchin Monkey Buys Himself A Drink From A Vending Machine
- German Guy Doesn’t Understand Eeny Meeny Miny Moe.
- Little Boy Explains To His Mother Why He Doesn’t Want To Eat Octopus
- Dash Cams Capture Random Acts Of Kindness