An innovative Turkish company called Pugedon recently created a genius recycle bin that keeps trash off the streets and feeds stray cats and dogs. Whenever someone deposits a bottle into the bin, a portion of food is dispensed into a bowl at the bottom. All bin operates at no charge to the city of Instanbul, and all recycled bottles deposited cover the cost of the food.
Sean Farley from Camarillo, CA recently turned to Kickstarter to raise money for “One Fast Cat”, a giant exercise wheel for cats. Farley says, “House cats possess a natural hunting instinct, and this product helps them expend that pent up energy.” In just 15 days, more than $100,000 has been pledged, ten times it’s original goal. The One Fast Cat costs $199 and will go up once the campaign ends.
Intermarché, the third largest supermarket in France, recently launched a new campaign called the “Inglorious Fruits And Vegetables” to cut down on food waste. The campaign purchases disfigured fruit and vegetables that would otherwise be tossed, sells them at a cheaper price, and profits. Every supermarket should do this.
In the summer of 2012 Veterinarian Dr. Ernie Ward from Calabash, North Carolina sat in a parked car for 30 minutes to demonstrate how hot it really gets inside a parked car, even with all four windows rolled down 1-2 inches. Ward begins the test at 95 degrees and within 30 minutes the temperature in the car reaches 117 degrees, a dangerous temperature for any pet or person.
In a recent video, Russian YouTuber Taras Kulakov boiled the water out of a bottle of Coca-Cola to see what’s actually inside. In just a couple minutes the delicious bottle of Coke turns into a gross, dark, sugary substance.
Previously: How To Open A Can Without A Can Opener
Most Watched Today
- Loyal Pit Bull Stands Guard Over His Fallen Friend Until Help Arrives
- Dad And Daughter Perform Impressive Dance Routine To Ariana Grande’s ‘Problem’
- Whale Lifts Kayakers Out Of The Water In Extremely Close Encounter
- These Cardboard Stories From Homeless People Will Make You Rethink Homelessness
- Grandpa Throws Down His Canes And Surprises Everyone With His Age-Defying Dance Moves
- Brilliant Recycle Bin Turns Bottles Into Food For Stray Cats And Dogs
- 20 Things You Can’t Do When You’re Not A Toddler