[NSFW] A United States Boeing 747 cargo plane [National Airlines Flight 102] is getting worldwide attention this week after a dashcam captured it crashing shortly after takeoff from the Bagram Airbase in Afghanistan. While the cause of the crash is still under investigation, The Atlantic reports that vehicles and other cargo on the plane may have shifted to the rear during takeoff, causing the plane to stall. The crash instantly killed all seven US crew members on board, four pilots, two mechanics and a loadmaster.
30-year-old Henry Gribbohm of Epsom, New Hampshire attended a carnival in Manchester, New Hampshire and ended up losing his entire life savings, $2,600, playing a ‘Tubs of Fun’ carnival game. His goal, to win a $300 Xbox Kinect for his kids. After quickly losing $300 on the game he went home to get $2,300 more and lost that as well. Gribbohm went back the next day to complain and the game’s operator agreed to give him back $600 and a large dreadlocked banana. Website CollegeHumor has started a campaign to buy Henry’s banana if they receive 26,000 likes on this post.
The town of Lerna, Illinois might be small but it claims to have the world’s fastest pop machine. Many residents say the machine knows what you want before you even press the button and that it’s impossible to press the button and catch the soda with the same hand.
Meteorologist Lisa Hidalgo of Denver’s Channel 7 News was presenting the weather Tuesday when the news camera fell and resulted in a shot of the studio floor and her shoes. Hidalgo quickly recovered from the technical gaffe by performing a jig and finished the segment on her knees.
Fox News hosts seem to praise the US Constitution, but after the arrest of the Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzokhar Tsarnaev, they hate it and began discarding amendments. Jon Stewart of The Daily Show tears into Fox News for disregarding the Bill of Rights which included Ann Coulter insisting that Tamerlan Tsarnaev’s wife be arrested for wearing a hijab.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- Scott’s Story – An Inspiring Story Of A Man With Cerebral Palsy
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Sad Cat Diary
- Ellen’s Dance Dare Finalist – Adam Saleh.
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’