64-year-old Jessie Thornton of Surprise, Arizona is a retired firefighter who sleeps during the day and runs errands and works out at night so that he can be on the same schedule as his wife, who works nights as an ER nurse. Since moving to Surprise Thornton has been pulled over ten times and ticketed four times. In his most recent stop Thornton was arrested and charged with DUI, despite having a BAC of 0.00 and having no trace of drugs in his system determined by a drug recognition expert. Thornton and his lawyer say this is a case of D-W-B, or driving while black and have filed a claim against the City of Surprise seeking $500,000.
Bradley Taylor and Dylan Meehan of Carmel High School in Carmel, New York won the title of ‘cutest couple’ of their school’s senior class. It was the first time same-sex couples have been able to run for the category and Taylor and Meehan won. Chelsea Blaney posted a picture of the two, from the yearbook, to Tumblr and it took off reaching over 100,000 notes in just three days. Meehan and Taylor recently shared their overnight internet fame with USA Today.
Carmel High School’s ‘Cutest Couple’ Bradley Taylor And Dylan Meehan
School bus driver Johnny Cook of Bremen, Georgia took to his Facebook page May 21st after one of the students on his bus was denied lunch at Haralson County Middle School. The sixth-grade student told Cook he was denied lunch because he was short 40 cents. Cook’s Facebook post quickly gained attention and school officials asked Cook to remove the post, the post remains today and Cook was fired.
CNN News Story
The Brimfield Ohio Police Department have started ‘ticketing’ kids for operation ‘Safe Summer’. A program that targets children under the age of 12 who are wearing a helmet while biking, and rewards them with a ‘safety citation’ good for a free scoop ice cream. Officers are encouraged to write at least one ticket per shift to promote summer safety.
Philadelphia news anchor Nicole Brewer [former Miss Pennsylvania] and longtime meteorologist Carol Erickson of CBS 3 in Philadelphia work together each weekend morning at 5am. YouTuber Greg Strysky quickly noticed the girls aren’t too fond of each other and began documenting their feud. Greg’s wife calls it ‘watching the real housewives of Philadelphia’.
5am Weekend Weather Part 5
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Russell Brand Destroys MSNBC’s ‘Morning Joe’ And Shows Them How To Do Their Job
- Twin Baby Girls Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing With Rubber Bands
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Takes On Kobe Bryant, Metta World Peace And Jason Collins
- Miss Utah USA Marissa Powell Fumbles Pageant Question On Income Inequality
- 3-Year-Old Dustin Sings Nicki Minaj On Ellen.
- Capuchin Monkey Buys Himself A Drink From A Vending Machine
- Danny MacAskill’s ‘Imaginate’ Riding Film
- Disney ‘Frozen’ Teaser Trailer
- Fresh Breath Of Farm Air – A ‘Fresh Prince’ Parody
- ‘Prancercise’ Lady Stars In John Mayer’s New Music Video ‘Paper Doll’
- Unlocking The Truth – Two 12-Year-Old Metalheads That Rock
- 2 Year Old Sings Adele’s ‘Someone Like You’.
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Two-Year-Old Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots.
- Little Boy Explains To His Mother Why He Doesn’t Want To Eat Octopus
- ‘Bitchy Resting Face’ – Disorder That Makes Women Look Bitchy When They’re Not