On Wednesday afternoon, 13-year-old Nich Lamb from Indianapolis, Indiana was sleeping in his home without his cochlear implants in when a fire broke out. The family’s dog, a 2-year-old pit bull named Ace, sensed something wrong, sprinted up to Nich’s room on the second floor and woke him up. Nich and his family credit Ace for saving his life.
One week ago, Nathen Steffel’s six-month-old daughter, Sophia, passed away due to complications from a from a liver tumor known as hepatic hemangioma. Steffel said, “Since she was in the hospital her whole life we never were able to get a photo without all her tubes.” So he submitted a photoshop request to Reddit asking if someone could remove the tubes from a photo. Steffel never expected what happened next.
Last Saturday, 68-year-old Bob King was waiting for his wife at a church in Knoxville, Tennessee when he found himself trapped inside his hot car after the doors automatically locked. King, too weak to open the door, spotted 3-year-old Keith Williams walking past the car and called out for help. Keith was unable to open the car door himself so he ran for help and ended up saving King’s life.
For nearly one year, 89-year-old World War II veteran Erling Kindem and his 3-year-old neighbor Emmett Rychner have been the best of friends. The two spend time with each other every day and Erling often plans activities he can share with Emmett. Sadly, Erling and Emmett’s family plan to move before the end of the year, but their friendship will last until the moving trucks arrive.
Most Watched Today
- Budweiser’s New Puppy Commercial Is The Perfect Anti-Drunk Driving Ad
- Alaskan News Reporter Drops F-Bomb And Quits Her Job On Live TV
- Cute Koala Couple Get Into An Adorable Heated Argument
- Army Of Frogs Gather Around iPhone To Watch Video Of Worms
- High School Football Player Stuns News Anchors With Inspirational Post-Game Speech
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats