On Tuesday evening a water main along Sunset Boulevard in Los Angeles, California ruptured and caused a flash flood to run through the nearby UCLA campus. One prankster pretended to be a Department of Water and Power spokesperson named ‘Louis Slungpue’ and called ABC7 to share his theory on what caused the flash flood.
On Wednesday afternoon, 13-year-old Nich Lamb from Indianapolis, Indiana was sleeping in his home without his cochlear implants in when a fire broke out. The family’s dog, a 2-year-old pit bull named Ace, sensed something wrong, sprinted up to Nich’s room on the second floor and woke him up. Nich and his family credit Ace for saving his life.
One week ago, Nathen Steffel’s six-month-old daughter, Sophia, passed away due to complications from a from a liver tumor known as hepatic hemangioma. Steffel said, “Since she was in the hospital her whole life we never were able to get a photo without all her tubes.” So he submitted a photoshop request to Reddit asking if someone could remove the tubes from a photo. Steffel never expected what happened next.
Last Saturday, 68-year-old Bob King was waiting for his wife at a church in Knoxville, Tennessee when he found himself trapped inside his hot car after the doors automatically locked. King, too weak to open the door, spotted 3-year-old Keith Williams walking past the car and called out for help. Keith was unable to open the car door himself so he ran for help and ended up saving King’s life.
Most Watched Today
- Bank Uses Its ‘ATMs’ To Thank Its Customers In The Most Heartwarming Way
- Little Girl Is Devastated When She Finds Out Her Cute Little Brother Will Grow Up
- African Cocoa Farmers Taste Chocolate For The First Time
- Stella The Yellow Lab Has An Interesting Way Of Stopping
- ‘Louis Slungpue’ Prank Calls News Station During UCLA Water Main Break
- Clever Crow Asks Humans For A Drink Of Water From Their Water Bottle
- Overjoyed Dog Passes Out When Family Member Returns Home After Two Years