Early Monday afternoon at least an EF 4, mile-wide tornado ripped through areas of Newcastle, South Oklahoma City and Moore in central Oklahoma. The tornado produced 200-mph+ winds, flattened homes, flipped and crushed cars. KFOR meteorologist Mike Morgan called the tornado, ‘the worst tornado, damage wise, in the history of the world’. Volunteers and first responders are currently searching through debris for survivors. American Red Cross has set up SafeAndWell.org where you can register yourself as safe, or search for friends and family members. To donate to the Red Cross click here or text REDCROSS to 90999 to make a $10 donation. Follow RedCrossOKC on Twitter for more emergency information.
KFOR Live Stream
Time-Lapse Of Oklahoma Tornado
Massive Tornado Hits Moore, OK
Savannah Nash of Harrisonville, Missouri turned 16 last week and just got her driver’s license. In her first solo drive Savannah was T-boned by a semi tractor trailer 50-yards from her home. Savannah died at the scene and investigators found an unsent text message on her cell phone which they believe was a factor in the crash.
Chef Gordon Ramsay of Kitchen Nightmares visits Amy’s Baking Company in Scottsdale, Arizona and for the first time in six seasons Ramsay walks out. Throughout the episode owners Amy and Samy Bouzaglo are seen taking tips from their waitstaff, fighting with others and their customers, firing an employee for simply asking a question and more. Since the show aired, the restaurant has received countless one-star reviews on Yelp and lead the Bouzaglo’s to have a meltdown on Facebook. The Bouzaglos soon deleted all their nasty comments and claimed their Facebook page was hacked. Watch the episode below.
An American Airlines flight from Los Angeles to New York City made an emergency landing in Kansas City after a woman would not stop belting out Whitney Houston songs. After being disruptive, a federal air marshal aboard the plane subdued the woman, put her in hand cuffs and removed her from the plane. Another passenger captured footage of the woman singing Houston’s rendition of Dolly Parton’s ‘I Will Always Love You’ as she was removed. She was later interviewed by police and released without charge but was forced to make other travel arrangements as American Airlines refused to fly her to her destination.
A 408-foot tall spire was installed atop New York City’s One World Trade Center today, bringing its total height to a symbolic 1,776 feet, making it the tallest skyscraper in the Western Hemisphere and the third-tallest in the world. Matt Lauer of The Today Show was atop the tower to see hundreds cheer as the tower’s final section was lowered into place. One World Trade Center will officially open late 2013 or early 2014.
Matt Lauer’s One World Trade Center Exclusive
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Saturday Night Live Presents ‘Xanax For Gay Summer Weddings’
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Extreme 19 – The World’s Longest Par 3
- Canadian Singer Butchers U.S. National Anthem
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- ‘Aliens’ In 60 Seconds
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan