Shot by French tourist Jean Vivier is this rare color video of New York City during the summer of 1939. The 70-year-old footage was shot on 16mm Kodachrome film and features 5-cent pina colodas, kids playing in a fountain, views from the Rockefeller Center Roof Studio and more.
Springbok, a medium-sized antelope/gazelle located in southwest Africa, spend a majority of time searching for fresh grass. When Springboks find fresh grass they celebrate by pronking, repeatedly leaping up to 4 meters [13 feet] into the air in a stiff-legged posture.
Comedian Kurt Braunohler started the Kurt Braunohler’s Cloud Project on Kickstarter earlier this year with a goal to ‘hire a man in a plane to write stupid things with clouds in the sky’. In one month Braunohler was able to raise $6,820, enough money to get a professional skywriting pilot to write ‘How Do I Land?’ over downtown Los Angeles. On March 23rd, 2013 the joke was written and photographer Robyn Von Swank captured the skywriting.
Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Photographer Dima Vazhnik of Minsk, Belarus recently visited Dubai in the United Arab Emirates and used Canon 7D to shoot this incredible four-minute time-lapse.
On Friday, May 10th, 2013 the final piece of One World Trade Center was installed, making it the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere. The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey strapped a GoPro camera to the spire and captured this incredible footage of lower Manhattan as the building’s final piece was lowered into place.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Twin Baby Girls Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing With Rubber Bands
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Miss Utah USA Marissa Powell Fumbles Pageant Question On Income Inequality
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Capuchin Monkey Buys Himself A Drink From A Vending Machine
- ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Takes On Kobe Bryant, Metta World Peace And Jason Collins
- 2 Year Old Sings Adele’s ‘Someone Like You’.
- Unlocking The Truth – Two 12-Year-Old Metalheads That Rock
- Danny MacAskill’s ‘Imaginate’ Riding Film
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Little Boy Explains To His Mother Why He Doesn’t Want To Eat Octopus
- ‘Bitchy Resting Face’ – Disorder That Makes Women Look Bitchy When They’re Not
- Disney ‘Frozen’ Teaser Trailer
- Carly Rose Sonenclar – ‘Feeling Good’ X Factor Audition.
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders Vs. U.S. Troops – ‘Call Me Maybe’.
- Two-Year-Old Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots.
- How To Fold A Shirt In Under 2 Seconds
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘When I Was Your Man’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen