Comedian Kurt Braunohler started the Kurt Braunohler’s Cloud Project on Kickstarter earlier this year with a goal to ‘hire a man in a plane to write stupid things with clouds in the sky’. In one month Braunohler was able to raise $6,820, enough money to get a professional skywriting pilot to write ‘How Do I Land?’ over downtown Los Angeles. On March 23rd, 2013 the joke was written and photographer Robyn Von Swank captured the skywriting.
Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Photographer Dima Vazhnik of Minsk, Belarus recently visited Dubai in the United Arab Emirates and used Canon 7D to shoot this incredible four-minute time-lapse.
On Friday, May 10th, 2013 the final piece of One World Trade Center was installed, making it the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere. The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey strapped a GoPro camera to the spire and captured this incredible footage of lower Manhattan as the building’s final piece was lowered into place.
Powerful winds on Mille Lacs Lake in northern Minnesota this weekend caused ice to pile up on the lake’s south shore in slow motion. Darla Johnson captured the slow-moving glacier-like ice heaves as they moved ashore and damaged nearby homes.
KMSP-TV News StoryLike Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Shot by British cinematographer Claude Friese-Greene is this extremely rare color video of London in the 1920s. Friese-Greene captured the color footage for The Open Road, a film showcasing his new color filming techniques that he invented with his father William. ‘London In 1927′ has been seen over a half million times this week.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- Animals Are Awesome
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- How To Do Yoga With Your Cats
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Alive Inside – Henry Comes To Life Listening To iPod.
- Tsung Tsung – 5-Year-Old Piano Prodigy.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- Turbo Trailer
- ‘This Is Water’ Commencement Speech By David Foster Wallace
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball