In early August, singer Taylor Swift made a surprise visit to the Boston Children’s Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts. During her three-hour visit, Swift asked Ben, a 20-year-old leukemia patient, to play a song for her. The two went on to perform a cover of Adele’s “Someone Like You.”
Many students are heading back to school in the coming weeks, so the Holderness family from Raleigh, North Carolina created “Baby Got Class”, a back to school parody of “Baby Got Back” by Sir Mix-A-Lot.
Previously: Family Celebrates The Holidays With ‘Christmas Jammies’, A Video Christmas Card
Earlier this year the Australian cast of The Lion King surprised fellow airline passengers with an impromptu performance of the “Circle Of Life.” Determined not to be outdone, the Broadway cast of The Lion King in New York City recently boarded a NYC subway car and stunned commuters with an a cappella rendition of “Circle of Life.”
14-year-old Rachael Thompson from Melbourne, Australia recently auditioned for X Factor Australia and stunned the show with a cover of “Please Don’t Say You Love Me” by British singer-songwriter Gabrielle Aplin. Not only did all four judges declare Thompson’s performance one of the best auditions they have ever seen on the show, Aplin’s track soared to number one on the Australian iTunes charts.
Musical parody artist “Weird Al” Yankovic is “so handy” in his latest music video “Handy”, a parody of Iggy Azalea’s hit song “Fancy”. You can find “Handy” on Weird Al’s new album, Mandatory Fun.
Previously: ‘Foil’, A Parody Of Lorde’s Song ‘Royals’ By ‘Weird Al’ Yankovic
“Fancy” by Iggy Azaela
Most Watched Today
- Kind Couple Gives Generous Tip For ‘Bad Service’ At Iowa Restaurant
- Dad Demonstrates The Struggles Of Preparing Breakfast When You Have Twin Babies
- Bobo The Cat Really Loves Getting His Belly Vacuumed
- Man Trying To Return Dog’s Toy Gets Tricked Into Playing A Game Of Fetch
- Cat’s ‘Meow’ Gets Dubbed With A Man’s Voice Saying ‘Hey’
- Little Boy Adorably Argues The Weather With Two Twin Sisters
- Firefighters Use Tiny Oxygen Masks To Revive Family Of Hamsters