Maddie, a 10-week-old Dachshund puppy, is learning to ring a bell to tell her human, Kirk Miller, when she needs to go outside. Kirk says, “This is just step one… We have a way to go. She thinks it’s all about food.”
Big Major Cay is an uninhabited island in the Exuma district of The Bahamas, and is home to 20+ wild pigs and piglets. Legend has it that the pigs were dropped off by sailors who wanted to come back and cook them, but never returned. Today, tourists and locals visit the island to feed the swimming pigs, as seen in this GoPro video.
Jamie-Rae Fifield recently captured this video of her 3-year-old French Bulldog named Ellie-Mae playing with a young buck in the backyard of her home in Wellington, Nova Scotia. Fifield says the two played for 30 minutes before she shot this video.
In this video from YouTube user Pyrenean Mastiff, a Corgi puppy named Maya excitedly plays with a miniature pumpkin. This Corgi vs Pumpkin battle might be the adorable thing you see this fall.
Most Watched Today
- Hidden Camera Reveals What It’s Like To Walk Through The Streets Of New York City As A Woman
- Jim Carrey Perfectly Spoofs Matthew McConaughey’s Lincoln Commercials On ‘Saturday Night Live’
- Brilliant Man Tapes GoPro To Bottle Of Whiskey And Passes It Around Wedding
- Daniel Radcliffe Raps Blackalicious’ ‘Alphabet Aerobics’ Like A Pro On ‘The Tonight Show’
- Ridiculously Adorable Baby Goat Says ‘What What’
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Cat Attempts To Apologize To Another Cat