Big Major Cay is an uninhabited island in the Exuma district of The Bahamas, and is home to 20+ wild pigs and piglets. Legend has it that the pigs were dropped off by sailors who wanted to come back and cook them, but never returned. Today, tourists and locals visit the island to feed the swimming pigs, as seen in this GoPro video.
Jamie-Rae Fifield recently captured this video of her 3-year-old French Bulldog named Ellie-Mae playing with a young buck in the backyard of her home in Wellington, Nova Scotia. Fifield says the two played for 30 minutes before she shot this video.
In this video from YouTube user Pyrenean Mastiff, a Corgi puppy named Maya excitedly plays with a miniature pumpkin. This Corgi vs Pumpkin battle might be the adorable thing you see this fall.
Friskies teams up with BuzzFeed once again to create “Dear Kitten: Regarding The Dog.” This time the adult cat, narrated by ZeFrank, introduces his kitten housemate to the new “thing” in the household.
Most Watched Today
- Man Spends 17 Months Planning ‘The Perfect Proposal’, The Results Are Too Perfect
- Cat Attempts To Apologize To Another Cat
- Video Of ‘Potty-Mouthed Princesses’ Dropping ‘F-Bombs For Feminism’ Causes Controversy
- Kids Cry Tears Of Joy After Mom Finds Missing 13-Year-Old Cat
- Budweiser’s New Puppy Commercial Is The Perfect Anti-Drunk Driving Ad
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.