Peter Valko’s French Bulldog puppy named Rocky is somewhat skeptical about jumping off his comfortable sofa and into his human’s arms. But after Rocky makes the first leap, he’s ready to go again.
This compilation from the Huffington Post proves that cats aren’t the only ones that are furry little jerks. The 13 furry little thieves featured in this compilation will steal just about anything, from hotdogs to hubcaps.
Previously: Compilation Of Determined Dogs Who Can’t Fit Their Big Sticks Through Doors
Back in January, Kristian Svenson’s cat Mulder repeatedly interrupted his cooking by jumping on the counter, so he tossed him in the bathroom and closed the door. Moments later Mulder was out. Mulder has become a master at opening doors and can even open a door with double sided tape and a moat.
Mulder’s Balancing Act
Lux the Calico cat lives for food in the freezer. Whenever the freezer door opens, she sprints inside hoping to find dish or any kind of food. This clip shows that Lux no longer needs assistance from her human friends to get what she wants.
Sprints Into The Freezer The Second It Opens
Jody Hartman’s yellow lab Stella has an interesting way of putting on the brakes while playing fetch. Jody says, “she wants to keep going, but her hind legs have other plans.”
Most Watched Today
- Vaseline Thwarts Determined Squirrel From Raiding Bird Feeder
- Bug-A-Salt – The Salt Gun That Kills Flies
- Motorcyclist Rear Ends Car, Front Flips Onto Moving Car’s Roof
- Family Creates ‘Baby Got Class’, A Back To School Parody Of ‘Baby Got Back’
- Cat Wearing Shark Costume Entertains ‘Shark Baby’ By Riding A Roomba
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- This Powerful Anti-Obesity PSA Will Make You Want To Eat Healthier