The Animal Aid Unlimited in northwest India recently posted this incredible rescue video of a dog who had fallen into a hot tar pit. When rescuers arrived to the five-month-old dog’s aid, he was stuck to the ground and all he could move were his eyes. Rescuers spent three hours massaging vegetable oil to loosen the tar from his fur. The entire rescue was completed over the course of two days.
While out at sea, Maverick the German Shepherd spotted a pod of dolphins and couldn’t contain his excitement. Maverick leaps into the water to swim with the dolphins, but immediately regrets his decision.
Video journalist Brady Haran recently gave his 10-week-old chihuahua named Audrey a floor full of bubbles to chase. Haran then captured the tiny canine trying her hardest to catch the bubbles in slow motion.
Bobo the cat loves nothing more than getting his belly vacuumed by his human, Krzystof Smejlis. Smejlis says Bobo’s obsession with vacuums started when he was 2 months old, now he’s addicted to it.
Most Watched Today
- Maverick The Over Excited German Shepherd Leaps Off Boat To Swim With Dolphins
- Audrey The 10-Week-Old Chihuahua Puppy Chases Bubbles In Slow Motion
- Cat’s ‘Meow’ Gets Dubbed With A Man’s Voice Saying ‘Hey’
- Irish Toddler Adorably Scolds Her Parents For Laughing During Her ‘Frozen’ Performance
- Kind Couple Gives Generous Tip For ‘Bad Service’ At Iowa Restaurant
- Little Boy Adorably Argues The Weather With Two Twin Sisters
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly