Two months ago, this family lost their beloved 13-year-old cat named Madison. Sheryl recently found the cat by a nearby gas station and decided to surprise her boys, Cooper and Shane. The return of there feline housemate immediately sparks an emotional reaction.
It has been proven that cats can be furry little jerks. Dogs are terrified of walking past them, they steal dog beds and are masters at knocking things over. Even when cats try to be nice and apologize to a fellow feline, things quickly take a turn for the worse.
Maymo The Lemon Beagle And His Sister Penny Go Trick-Or-Treating Wearing The Cutest Halloween CostumesPosted: October 22, 2014
In the latest video from Maymo the Lemon Beagle, Maymo and his little sister Penny go trick-or-treating door to door wearing the cutest Halloween costumes ever. These two canines get tricked over and over until the end of the video, when they’re rewarded with more snacks than they could ask for.
Previously: The Ultimate Dog Shaming Part 2
Maddie, a 10-week-old Dachshund puppy, is learning to ring a bell to tell her human, Kirk Miller, when she needs to go outside. Kirk says, “This is just step one… We have a way to go. She thinks it’s all about food.”
Most Watched Today
- Man Spends 17 Months Planning ‘The Perfect Proposal’, The Results Are Too Perfect
- Video Of ‘Potty-Mouthed Princesses’ Dropping ‘F-Bombs For Feminism’ Causes Controversy
- Cat Attempts To Apologize To Another Cat
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Budweiser’s New Puppy Commercial Is The Perfect Anti-Drunk Driving Ad
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Maddie The 10-Week-Old Dachshund Puppy Quickly Learns To Ring Service Bell For Treats