Back in January of this year, YouTube user Alex Burkovskiy taped a laser pen to the head of his pet cat, Noah. Alex says Noah chased the laser’s red dot for more than an hour and that he was not harmed during making of this video.
At just five weeks old, Lily the extremely timid French bulldog was found in a trash can with her brothers and sisters. Lilly suffers from anxiety and has a lot of trust issues, but when she’s wearing her turtle costume, she turns into a completely different dog.
To remind us once again that cats are furry little jerks, The Huffington Post has put together “Jerk Cats Steal Dog Food”, a compilation of greedy felines stealing food from their canine housemates.
Previously: Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds, Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
Peter Valko’s French Bulldog puppy named Rocky is somewhat skeptical about jumping off his comfortable sofa and into his human’s arms. But after Rocky makes the first leap, he’s ready to go again.
This compilation from the Huffington Post proves that cats aren’t the only ones that are furry little jerks. The 13 furry little thieves featured in this compilation will steal just about anything, from hotdogs to hubcaps.
Previously: Compilation Of Determined Dogs Who Can’t Fit Their Big Sticks Through Doors
Most Watched Today
- Determined Cat With Laser Pointer Taped To Its Head Tries To Capture Moving Red Dot
- Adorable Little Boy Goes Off On His Mom For Getting Pregnant
- Teacher Invents Simple Safety Device To Prevent Gunman From Entering Her Classroom
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- This Powerful Anti-Obesity PSA Will Make You Want To Eat Healthier
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother