Maddie, a 10-week-old Dachshund puppy, is learning to ring a bell to tell her human, Kirk Miller, when she needs to go outside. Kirk says, “This is just step one… We have a way to go. She thinks it’s all about food.”
Big Major Cay is an uninhabited island in the Exuma district of The Bahamas, and is home to 20+ wild pigs and piglets. Legend has it that the pigs were dropped off by sailors who wanted to come back and cook them, but never returned. Today, tourists and locals visit the island to feed the swimming pigs, as seen in this GoPro video.
Jamie-Rae Fifield recently captured this video of her 3-year-old French Bulldog named Ellie-Mae playing with a young buck in the backyard of her home in Wellington, Nova Scotia. Fifield says the two played for 30 minutes before she shot this video.
In this video from YouTube user Pyrenean Mastiff, a Corgi puppy named Maya excitedly plays with a miniature pumpkin. This Corgi vs Pumpkin battle might be the adorable thing you see this fall.
Most Watched Today
- This Baby Minion Costume Might Be The Best Halloween Costume Ever
- Canadian Weatherman Attempts To Deliver The Weather With A Large, Playful Dog
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- This Powerful Anti-Obesity PSA Will Make You Want To Eat Healthier
- Man In Alaska Skips Rocks On A Frozen Lake, Discovers The ‘Coolest Noise Ever’
- Swedish Subway Ad Stuns Commuters With ‘Hair-Raising’ Display Whenever Train Arrives
- Kuu The Screech Owl Makes A Dramatic Entrance Into The Kitchen