13-year-old Carly Rose Sonenclar first shocked The X Factor judges with her audition performance of Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’. Both L.A. Reid and Simon Cowell instantly called Carly a star. Carly shocked the judges once again this week with her performance of Celine Dion’s ‘My Heart Will Go On’. Carly’s X Factor audition has been seen over 15 million times in two months and her latest performance has been seen over one million times in two days.
Previously: Carly Rose Sonenclar – ‘Feeling Good’ X Factor Audition.
Most Watched Today
- Maverick The Over Excited German Shepherd Leaps Off Boat To Swim With Dolphins
- Rescuers Spend Two Days Saving Dog Covered In ‘Rock-Solid’ Tar
- Audrey The 10-Week-Old Chihuahua Puppy Chases Bubbles In Slow Motion
- California Mother Refuses Life-Saving Treatment, Makes Ultimate Sacrifice For Her Newborn
- Cat’s ‘Meow’ Gets Dubbed With A Man’s Voice Saying ‘Hey’
- Irish Toddler Adorably Scolds Her Parents For Laughing During Her ‘Frozen’ Performance
- Russian Village Performs Spot-On Parody Of ‘Hideaway’ By Kiesza