13-year-old Carly Rose Sonenclar first shocked The X Factor judges with her audition performance of Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’. Both L.A. Reid and Simon Cowell instantly called Carly a star. Carly shocked the judges once again this week with her performance of Celine Dion’s ‘My Heart Will Go On’. Carly’s X Factor audition has been seen over 15 million times in two months and her latest performance has been seen over one million times in two days.
Previously: Carly Rose Sonenclar – ‘Feeling Good’ X Factor Audition.
Most Watched Today
- Man In Alaska Skips Rocks On A Frozen Lake, Discovers The ‘Coolest Noise Ever’
- News Anchor Shepard Smith Blasts Media For ‘Irresponsible’ Ebola Coverage, Set Facts Straight
- This North Face Store’s Disappearing Floor Forces Customers To Climb The Walls
- Sweets The Biker Bulldog Sees A Biker Wave, Waves Back All On Her Own
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Shirtless Hockey Fan Refuses To Turn Down, Dumps Beer And Dances With A Bear
- US Marine Survives Taliban Sniper Headshot Thanks To His Kevlar Helmet