MIT researchers have created a new visual system which can capture video up to a trillion frames per second. The researchers attempted to capture light traveling through a bottle which takes only a nano second but over an hour to collect the data. This cutting edge trillion fps camera has a cumulative price of $250,000.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Will Smith and ‘Carlton’ Rap And Dance On ‘The Graham Norton Show’
- Coca-Cola Brings Pakistan And India Together
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- Rare Color Video Of London In 1927
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Melbourne Metro PSA – Dumb Ways To Die.
- Talking To Costco Shoppers Using Only Song Lyrics.
- News Anchor Cracks Up Over Swimming Cat Video.
- Ellen’s Dance Dare Finalist – Adam Saleh.
- ‘This Is Water’ Commencement Speech By David Foster Wallace
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- 50 Common Misquotations
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Carly Rose Sonenclar – ‘Feeling Good’ X Factor Audition.
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.