Canada has announced they will begin to withdraw the Penny from circulation beginning fall 2012. The reason for the change is that Canada loses $11 million each year supplying pennies to the economy. To cope with the new change Canadian prices will either round up or round down to the nearest $.05 when paying with cash. Paying with check or card the price will remain the same. Other countries that have already abolished their low-denomination coins include Australia, Brazil, Finland, Israel, Netherlands, New Zealand and more. Colin Grey has created ‘Death To Pennies‘ which explains why the penny should also be abolished in the United States.
Most Watched Today
- Cat Wearing Shark Costume Entertains ‘Shark Baby’ By Riding A Roomba
- Heroic Truck Driver Rescues Woman And One-Year-Old Infant From Explosive Crash
- This Powerful Anti-Obesity PSA Will Make You Want To Eat Healthier
- Compilation Of Furry Animal Thieves Who Will Steal Just About Anything
- San Diego Fireworks 2012.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Baby’s First April Fools.