It seems that everyone has covered Carly Rae Jepsen’s ‘Call Me Maybe‘, including shirtless male models from Abercrombie & Fitch. The cover includes male models from Abercrombie & Fitch stores around the world and is being shared everywhere. The video has been online for only 5 days and has been seen over 2 million times.Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Canadian Singer Butchers U.S. National Anthem
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Saturday Night Live Presents ‘Xanax For Gay Summer Weddings’
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- 3-Year-Old Dustin Sings Nicki Minaj On Ellen.
- The Baby Bachelor
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- The Social Revolution – Remember Me
- Stefon’s ‘Saturday Night Live’ Farewell With Seth Meyers