It seems that everyone has covered Carly Rae Jepsen’s ‘Call Me Maybe‘, including shirtless male models from Abercrombie & Fitch. The cover includes male models from Abercrombie & Fitch stores around the world and is being shared everywhere. The video has been online for only 5 days and has been seen over 2 million times.Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Rion Paige X Factor Audition
- Kmart’s Controversial ‘Show Your Joe’ Commercial
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Kid President’s 20 Things We Should Say More Often
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Just Put The F*cking Turkey In The Oven.
- RC Car With Camera Attached Meets A Curious Pride Of Lions
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Miley Cyrus – ‘Wrecking Ball’ (Chatroulette Version)
- One Miraculous Year In The Life Of A Baby Born 15 Weeks Early
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders Vs. U.S. Troops – ‘Call Me Maybe’.