9-year-old Caine Monroy has created his own functioning cardboard arcade called ‘Caine’s Arcade’ located at 538 N Mission Rd, in Los Angeles, CA. Caine built the arcade over the summer using old boxes from Smart Parts, his father’s car parts store. Caine’s first customer, Nirvan Mullick was looking for a door handle for his car and came across Caine’s Arcade. Nirvan looked at ways to get more people to the arcade and turned to Facebook for help. October 2, 2011 a group of people surprised Caine wanting to play his arcade. Caine’s Arcade has it’s own website with hours and directions, you can also donate to Caine’s $25,000 college scholarship fund which has already raised over $10,000. Caine’s scholarship is receiving $1,000 every 30 minutes, it’s expected Caine will make the $25,000 goal by the end of the day. Caine’s Arcade even has a Facebook page with over 2,500 fans.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Rion Paige X Factor Audition
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Kmart’s Controversial ‘Show Your Joe’ Commercial
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology