Burger King Japan is currently running a promotion offering 15 additional slices of bacon on your Whopper for 100 Yen or $1.23. One man has it his way buys an additional 1,050 bacon strips on his Whopper costing him 7000 Yen or $86.10. Surprisingly the monstrous burger is able to stay upright long enough to get a good look. This seems like something you only see on Epic Meal Time.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- The Baby Bachelor
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Drummer With No Hands Covers ‘Can’t Stop’ By Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘When I Was Your Man’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- Deer Crashes Through Bus Windshield In Pennsylvania
- Robinsons ‘Pals’ Commercial
- A Facebook Update In Real Life
- 2-Year-Old Girl Sings Along To Pearl Jam In The Car
- Obscene Hand Gestures From Around The World
- Ducks Crossing The Street Interrupt Police Pursuit In Portland