Instead of buying the $2 million+ Bugatti Veyron sports car you can now print it out and build a 2.5 foot long replica yourself courtesy of Taras Lesko. The papercraft Bugatti Veyron replica includes 159 parts on 44 pages, download the template here and the instructions here to build your own, but don’t forget to donate to Taras Lesko on his site. In the past we saw Lesko’s 2012 Audi A7 built completely out of paper [285 sheets].
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
In Case You Missed It
Most Watched Today
- Springer Spaniel Dog Completely Loses It After Seeing A Squirrel
- Magician Stuns ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ With ‘Jaw-Dropping Dove Illusions’
- Compilation Of ‘Forever Alone’ Dogs Playing Fetch By Themselves
- Saudi Daredevils Remove And Reinstall SUV Tires While Driving On Two Wheels
- Drivers Navigate A Chaotic Intersection With No Traffic Lights In Ethiopia
- Two Navy Baseball Players Perfectly Lip Sync Frozen’s ‘Love Is An Open Door’
- ‘Girls Who Read’ – A Spoken Word Poem By Mark Grist
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Intelligent Bonobo Ape Builds Fire And Roasts Marshmallows
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Cat Uses Fishing Pole Cat Toy To Play With Another Cat
- Tiny Hungry Hamster Stuffs Five Baby Carrots Into Its Mouth
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Houdini Honey Badger Repeatedly Escapes His Enclosure