Instead of buying the $2 million+ Bugatti Veyron sports car you can now print it out and build a 2.5 foot long replica yourself courtesy of Taras Lesko. The papercraft Bugatti Veyron replica includes 159 parts on 44 pages, download the template here and the instructions here to build your own, but don’t forget to donate to Taras Lesko on his site. In the past we saw Lesko’s 2012 Audi A7 built completely out of paper [285 sheets].
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- 50 Common Misquotations
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- ‘Swedishness’ Mockumentary Satirically Examines Swedish Culture
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Animals Are Awesome
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Xbox One Reveal Highlights
- Angry Birds The Movie.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘When I Was Your Man’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen