British writer/comedian Anthony Richardson does his best to commentate a recent Major League Baseball game between the New York Yankees and the Boston Red Sox. Richardson’s ‘Bad British Baseball Commentary’ notes Ichiro looks a lot like Joseph Gordon-Levitt, umpires are FBI agents, player’s uniforms look like pajamas and more. This commentary reminds us of Francis Higgins’ hilarious ‘Irish Olympic Sailing Commentary‘.
Most Watched Today
- Cat Wearing Shark Costume Entertains ‘Shark Baby’ By Riding A Roomba
- This Powerful Anti-Obesity PSA Will Make You Want To Eat Healthier
- San Diego Fireworks 2012.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Hilarious Cat Jumping Fails
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Clyde The Pit Bull Puppy Cuddles With His New Baby Sister