British writer/comedian Anthony Richardson does his best to commentate a recent Major League Baseball game between the New York Yankees and the Boston Red Sox. Richardson’s ‘Bad British Baseball Commentary’ notes Ichiro looks a lot like Joseph Gordon-Levitt, umpires are FBI agents, player’s uniforms look like pajamas and more. This commentary reminds us of Francis Higgins’ hilarious ‘Irish Olympic Sailing Commentary‘.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
In Case You Missed It
Most Watched Today
- Father Creates Time-Lapse Of Daughter Growing From A Baby To A 14-Year-Old
- Flight Attendant’s Plane Jokes Make Pre-Flight Safety Precautions Tolerable
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Grandma And Young Man Stun ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ With Spectacular Salsa Routine
- Four Well-Mannered Dogs Pray Before Eating Dinner
- Worst ‘Wheel Of Fortune’ Contestant Ever Blows Shot At $1 Million Prize, Two Trips, A Car And More
- Cat Excitedly Welcomes Home Her Owner After Three Days Away
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Irish Priest Surprises Wedding Couple With His Version Of ‘Hallelujah’
- Baby’s First April Fools.
- French Juggler’s Impressive Optical Illusion With Four Rings
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Kids React To ‘Complicated’ Walkmans (Portable Cassette Players)