British writer/comedian Anthony Richardson does his best to commentate a recent Major League Baseball game between the New York Yankees and the Boston Red Sox. Richardson’s ‘Bad British Baseball Commentary’ notes Ichiro looks a lot like Joseph Gordon-Levitt, umpires are FBI agents, player’s uniforms look like pajamas and more. This commentary reminds us of Francis Higgins’ hilarious ‘Irish Olympic Sailing Commentary‘.
Most Watched Today
- Vigilante Motorcyclist Gets Revenge On People Who Litter
- Toddler Ignores Military Protocol, Sprints Into His Mother’s Arms During Return Ceremony
- Family Rescues Hummingbird Stuck In A Wad Of Used Chewing Gum
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Two Ferrets Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing In A Box Full Of Packing Peanuts
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Father’s Peekaboo Beard Surprise Frightens Baby Daughter