Charlotte Jaconelli and Jonathan Antoine from Essex were the last act on Britain’s Got Talent this evening. At first glace Simon Cowell was not enthused as he told Carmen Electra, ‘just when you think things can’t get any worse!’ when the two walked on stage. 16-year-old Charlotte and 17-year-old Johnathan were paired up by their singing teachers and both have learned to stick up for one another. Johnathan has been bullied and picked on for a very long time and has lacked confidence, he says having Charlotte with him on stage boosts his confidence. Their jaw dropping performance received a standing ovation by the audience and all four judges. Simon shares his thoughts saying Charlotte is good but Johnathan is unbelievable calling him a future star, Simon worries that Charlotte will hold him back. Johnathan responds with ‘We’ve come on her as a duo, and we’re going to stay here as a duo’.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Jimmy Fallon Performs Holiday-Themed Pop Song Medley With Rashida Jones And Carrie Underwood
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Kmart’s Controversial ‘Show Your Joe’ Commercial
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Rion Paige X Factor Audition
- The X Factor UK – Christopher Maloney.
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders Vs. U.S. Troops – ‘Call Me Maybe’.
- Dubstep Car Alarm.
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Cat Wearing A Shark Costume Cleans The Kitchen On A Roomba
- Young Fan And An Usher Have Epic Dance Battle During Pistons-Knicks Game