Charlotte Jaconelli and Jonathan Antoine from Essex were the last act on Britain’s Got Talent this evening. At first glace Simon Cowell was not enthused as he told Carmen Electra, ‘just when you think things can’t get any worse!’ when the two walked on stage. 16-year-old Charlotte and 17-year-old Johnathan were paired up by their singing teachers and both have learned to stick up for one another. Johnathan has been bullied and picked on for a very long time and has lacked confidence, he says having Charlotte with him on stage boosts his confidence. Their jaw dropping performance received a standing ovation by the audience and all four judges. Simon shares his thoughts saying Charlotte is good but Johnathan is unbelievable calling him a future star, Simon worries that Charlotte will hold him back. Johnathan responds with ‘We’ve come on her as a duo, and we’re going to stay here as a duo’.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Animals Are Awesome
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- 50 Common Misquotations
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- ‘Swedishness’ Mockumentary Satirically Examines Swedish Culture
- Xbox One Reveal Highlights