Photographer Michael LaFrance captured an emotional moment during Andrea’s wedding reception in July of 2012. Andrea lost her father, Mark, to pancreatic cancer earlier in the year, but that didn’t stop the men in her life from doing something extraordinary during the Father-Daughter dance. Andrea’s brother recorded himself singing ‘Butterfly Kisses’ by Bob Carlisle and played it during his sister’s Father-Daughter dance. Though Andrea’s father is there in spirit, Andrea dances with her grandpa, brothers and new father-in-law. *Have plenty of tissues by your side before watching this one.
Andrea & Luke – Wedding Film.
More from Most Watched Today:
Most Watched Today
- Whale Lifts Kayakers Out Of The Water In Extremely Close Encounter
- Dad And Daughter Perform Impressive Dance Routine To Ariana Grande’s ‘Problem’
- These Cardboard Stories From Homeless People Will Make You Rethink Homelessness
- Grandpa Throws Down His Canes And Surprises Everyone With His Age-Defying Dance Moves
- 20 Things You Can’t Do When You’re Not A Toddler
- Rachael Thompson Stuns X Factor Australia With Cover Of ‘Please Don’t Say You Love Me’
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly