Photographer Michael LaFrance captured an emotional moment during Andrea’s wedding reception in July of 2012. Andrea lost her father, Mark, to pancreatic cancer earlier in the year, but that didn’t stop the men in her life from doing something extraordinary during the Father-Daughter dance. Andrea’s brother recorded himself singing ‘Butterfly Kisses’ by Bob Carlisle and played it during his sister’s Father-Daughter dance. Though Andrea’s father is there in spirit, Andrea dances with her grandpa, brothers and new father-in-law. *Have plenty of tissues by your side before watching this one.
Andrea & Luke – Wedding Film.
Most Watched Today
- The Mayhew Animal Home’s Touching Dog Rescue Ad ‘Unloved’
- Vicious Velociraptors From ‘Jurassic Park’ Get Replaced With Two Curious Cats
- Chevrolet’s New Heart-Touching Commercial ‘Maddie’
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Father And Baby Daughter Have An Adorable Workout Together
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Hilarious Cat Jumping Fails
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Determined Dachshund Tries To Drag Inflatable Shark Into His Kennel
- 8-Year-Old Boy Finds $20 Bill And Turns It Into A Priceless Gift
- Adorable Little Girl Conducts Church Choir With Passion
- Dutch Ravers Dance To ‘The Benny Hill Show’ Theme Song ‘Yakety Sax’
- New Orleans Police Officer Dances ‘The Wobble’ And ‘Cupid Shuffle’ At Mardi Gras
- 102-Year-Old Woman Still Drives Her 82-Year-Old Car.
- The Silhouettes – America’s Got Talent.