Photographer Michael LaFrance captured an emotional moment during Andrea’s wedding reception in July of 2012. Andrea lost her father, Mark, to pancreatic cancer earlier in the year, but that didn’t stop the men in her life from doing something extraordinary during the Father-Daughter dance. Andrea’s brother recorded himself singing ‘Butterfly Kisses’ by Bob Carlisle and played it during his sister’s Father-Daughter dance. Though Andrea’s father is there in spirit, Andrea dances with her grandpa, brothers and new father-in-law. *Have plenty of tissues by your side before watching this one.
Andrea & Luke – Wedding Film.
Most Watched Today
- Irish Toddler Adorably Scolds Her Parents For Laughing During Her ‘Frozen’ Performance
- Little Boy Adorably Argues The Weather With Two Twin Sisters
- Bella The German Shepherd Throws Tantrum When It’s Time To Get Out Of The Water And Go Home
- Budweiser’s New Puppy Commercial Is The Perfect Anti-Drunk Driving Ad
- Four Adorable Dachshund Puppies Chase GoPro Camera Around Yard
- Chilling Anti-Texting While Driving PSA Has A Powerful Message
- Violet The Italian Greyhound Goes Absolutely Berserk Over iPad Game