Photographer Michael LaFrance captured an emotional moment during Andrea’s wedding reception in July of 2012. Andrea lost her father, Mark, to pancreatic cancer earlier in the year, but that didn’t stop the men in her life from doing something extraordinary during the Father-Daughter dance. Andrea’s brother recorded himself singing ‘Butterfly Kisses’ by Bob Carlisle and played it during his sister’s Father-Daughter dance. Though Andrea’s father is there in spirit, Andrea dances with her grandpa, brothers and new father-in-law. *Have plenty of tissues by your side before watching this one.
Andrea & Luke – Wedding Film.
Most Watched Today
- Swedish Subway Ad Stuns Commuters With ‘Hair-Raising’ Display Whenever Train Arrives
- Adult Cat Introduces Kitten To A Dog In Brilliant Ad For Friskies
- Terminally Ill Woman Chooses To End Her Own Life Two Days After Her Husband’s Birthday
- Teen Devastated After Wisdom Teeth Surgery Because Beyoncé Never Showed Up
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Acer The Dwarf Miniature Horse Acts More Like A Dog Than A Horse
- Mr. Bean Returns To TV In Hilarious New Snickers Commercial