Photographer Michael LaFrance captured an emotional moment during Andrea’s wedding reception in July of 2012. Andrea lost her father, Mark, to pancreatic cancer earlier in the year, but that didn’t stop the men in her life from doing something extraordinary during the Father-Daughter dance. Andrea’s brother recorded himself singing ‘Butterfly Kisses’ by Bob Carlisle and played it during his sister’s Father-Daughter dance. Though Andrea’s father is there in spirit, Andrea dances with her grandpa, brothers and new father-in-law. *Have plenty of tissues by your side before watching this one.
Andrea & Luke – Wedding Film.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Slow Motion GoPro Footage Of BASE Jumper’s Cliff Jump Gone Wrong
- Cancer Patients React To Receiving Hilariously Awful Makeovers
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper