Photographer Michael LaFrance captured an emotional moment during Andrea’s wedding reception in July of 2012. Andrea lost her father, Mark, to pancreatic cancer earlier in the year, but that didn’t stop the men in her life from doing something extraordinary during the Father-Daughter dance. Andrea’s brother recorded himself singing ‘Butterfly Kisses’ by Bob Carlisle and played it during his sister’s Father-Daughter dance. Though Andrea’s father is there in spirit, Andrea dances with her grandpa, brothers and new father-in-law. *Have plenty of tissues by your side before watching this one.
Andrea & Luke – Wedding Film.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 50 Common Misquotations
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- ‘Swedishness’ Mockumentary Satirically Examines Swedish Culture
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Animals Are Awesome
- Jamin’s Downtown Disney Flashmob Proposal.
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’