Photographer Michael LaFrance captured an emotional moment during Andrea’s wedding reception in July of 2012. Andrea lost her father, Mark, to pancreatic cancer earlier in the year, but that didn’t stop the men in her life from doing something extraordinary during the Father-Daughter dance. Andrea’s brother recorded himself singing ‘Butterfly Kisses’ by Bob Carlisle and played it during his sister’s Father-Daughter dance. Though Andrea’s father is there in spirit, Andrea dances with her grandpa, brothers and new father-in-law. *Have plenty of tissues by your side before watching this one.
Andrea & Luke – Wedding Film.
Most Watched Today
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Father’s Peekaboo Beard Surprise Frightens Baby Daughter
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Bullying Their Humans
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- BOATLIFT – An Untold Tale Of 9/11 Resilience
- Compilation Of Furry Animal Thieves Who Will Steal Just About Anything