24-year-old Bradley Jansen from Grand Rapids, Michigan recently asked his college sweetheart, Emily Kaplan, to marry him. Brad went to extremes inviting over 90 of Emily’s friends and family to perform a choreographed lip dup to One Diection’s ‘One Thing’. After the lip dup Emily watches a short video before Brad surprises her on the shore of Lake Michigan with a ring. Afterwards, friends and family gather to celebrate the engagement which includes fireworks to end the night. Other great marriage proposals include – Isaac’s Live LipDup Proposal, Movie Theater Marriage Proposal and the 6-Year Marriage Proposal.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- ‘The Office’ Blooper Reel
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- The Baby Bachelor
- Jim The Ragtime Pianist At Disney World
- Robinsons ‘Pals’ Commercial
- Drummer With No Hands Covers ‘Can’t Stop’ By Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Anchorman 2 Trailer
- Rise And Shine