Matt W. from Worthington, Ohio had the option to opt out of Colonial Hills Elementary’s Track & Field Day, despite having spastic cerebral palsy, Matt’s determination lead him to run in the 400 meter event. The race included two laps around a 200 meter track. Matt’s physical education teacher, John Blaine, stayed along side Matt during most of the race. Most runners finished the race before Matt finished one lap, soon 5th and 6th grade students rallied behind Matt on his final lap cheering him on chanting ‘Let’s go Matt, let’s go!’.Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Animals Are Awesome
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- 50 Common Misquotations
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- ‘Swedishness’ Mockumentary Satirically Examines Swedish Culture
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Xbox One Reveal Highlights