Matt W. from Worthington, Ohio had the option to opt out of Colonial Hills Elementary’s Track & Field Day, despite having spastic cerebral palsy, Matt’s determination lead him to run in the 400 meter event. The race included two laps around a 200 meter track. Matt’s physical education teacher, John Blaine, stayed along side Matt during most of the race. Most runners finished the race before Matt finished one lap, soon 5th and 6th grade students rallied behind Matt on his final lap cheering him on chanting ‘Let’s go Matt, let’s go!’.Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Burning Fireplace Ugly Christmas Sweater.
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Sisters Explain The Worst Haircut Ever.