Matt W. from Worthington, Ohio had the option to opt out of Colonial Hills Elementary’s Track & Field Day, despite having spastic cerebral palsy, Matt’s determination lead him to run in the 400 meter event. The race included two laps around a 200 meter track. Matt’s physical education teacher, John Blaine, stayed along side Matt during most of the race. Most runners finished the race before Matt finished one lap, soon 5th and 6th grade students rallied behind Matt on his final lap cheering him on chanting ‘Let’s go Matt, let’s go!’.
Most Watched Today
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- BOATLIFT – An Untold Tale Of 9/11 Resilience
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Bullying Their Humans
- Compilation Of Furry Animal Thieves Who Will Steal Just About Anything
- Stubborn Husky Throws Tantrum When It’s Time To Leave The Dog Park