BMW Canada visited the Bonneville Salt Flats in Utah to shoot ‘Bullet’, an ad for their BMW F10 M5, the world’s fastest sedan. The M5 launches out from a tunnel representing the barrel of a gun and smashes through an apple, balloons filled water and a target, all captured in ultra slow motion. BMW Canada is known to use CGI in their ads including this one where a BMW M1 drifting on top of the US Bank tower in Los Angeles, the 10th tallest building in the United States.
Most Watched Today
- Vigilante Motorcyclist Gets Revenge On People Who Litter
- Two Ferrets Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing In A Box Full Of Packing Peanuts
- Father’s Peekaboo Beard Surprise Frightens Baby Daughter
- YouTuber Celebrates 1000th Video With An Adorable Marriage Proposal
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.