4-year-old Gavin Stevens was born with Leber’s Congenital Amaurosis [LCA], a rare retina disease that has left him completely blind. Over the past few months Gavin’s parents have been helping him navigate steps, curbs and stairs with his cane. When Gavin arrived to this street curb he didn’t want any help, the brave little boy finds the curb himself and cautiously makes the step. Learn more about Gavin and his disability at GavinsFoundation.org.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
In Case You Missed It
Most Watched Today
- Houdini Honey Badger Repeatedly Escapes His Enclosure
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Young Boy Hugs A Chicken Named Love Bird
- Man Sings ‘Let It Go’ In Voices Of 21 Disney And Pixar Characters
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Mysterious ‘Ghost Car’ Appears To Come Out Of Nowhere
- Kristen Bell – Sloth Causes Birthday Meltdown.
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Cat Excitedly Welcomes Home Her Owner After Three Days Away
- Four Well-Mannered Dogs Pray Before Eating Dinner
- Irish Priest Surprises Wedding Couple With His Version Of ‘Hallelujah’
- Cast Of ‘The Lion King’ Surprises Passengers By Singing ‘Circle Of Life’ On Flight Home
- Heavy Caterpillar Machines Play Jenga With 600-Pound Pieces