4-year-old Gavin Stevens was born with Leber’s Congenital Amaurosis [LCA], a rare retina disease that has left him completely blind. Over the past few months Gavin’s parents have been helping him navigate steps, curbs and stairs with his cane. When Gavin arrived to this street curb he didn’t want any help, the brave little boy finds the curb himself and cautiously makes the step. Learn more about Gavin and his disability at GavinsFoundation.org.
Most Watched Today
- Vigilante Motorcyclist Gets Revenge On People Who Litter
- Toddler Ignores Military Protocol, Sprints Into His Mother’s Arms During Return Ceremony
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Two Ferrets Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing In A Box Full Of Packing Peanuts
- Family Rescues Hummingbird Stuck In A Wad Of Used Chewing Gum
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Father’s Peekaboo Beard Surprise Frightens Baby Daughter