4-year-old Gavin Stevens was born with Leber’s Congenital Amaurosis [LCA], a rare retina disease that has left him completely blind. Over the past few months Gavin’s parents have been helping him navigate steps, curbs and stairs with his cane. When Gavin arrived to this street curb he didn’t want any help, the brave little boy finds the curb himself and cautiously makes the step. Learn more about Gavin and his disability at GavinsFoundation.org.
Most Watched Today
- Man Spends 17 Months Planning ‘The Perfect Proposal’, The Results Are Too Perfect
- Cat Attempts To Apologize To Another Cat
- Kids Cry Tears Of Joy After Mom Finds Missing 13-Year-Old Cat
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Video Of ‘Potty-Mouthed Princesses’ Dropping ‘F-Bombs For Feminism’ Causes Controversy
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.