4-year-old Gavin Stevens was born with Leber’s Congenital Amaurosis [LCA], a rare retina disease that has left him completely blind. Over the past few months Gavin’s parents have been helping him navigate steps, curbs and stairs with his cane. When Gavin arrived to this street curb he didn’t want any help, the brave little boy finds the curb himself and cautiously makes the step. Learn more about Gavin and his disability at GavinsFoundation.org.
Most Watched Today
- This Baby Minion Costume Might Be The Best Halloween Costume Ever
- Maddie The 10-Week-Old Dachshund Puppy Quickly Learns To Ring Service Bell For Treats
- Stage-Six Clinger Arrested After Getting Stuck In Ex-Boyfriend’s Chimney
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Canadian Weatherman Attempts To Deliver The Weather With A Large, Playful Dog
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats