4-year-old Gavin Stevens was born with Leber’s Congenital Amaurosis [LCA], a rare retina disease that has left him completely blind. Over the past few months Gavin’s parents have been helping him navigate steps, curbs and stairs with his cane. When Gavin arrived to this street curb he didn’t want any help, the brave little boy finds the curb himself and cautiously makes the step. Learn more about Gavin and his disability at GavinsFoundation.org.
Most Watched Today
- Cat Wearing Shark Costume Entertains ‘Shark Baby’ By Riding A Roomba
- Heroic Truck Driver Rescues Woman And One-Year-Old Infant From Explosive Crash
- This Powerful Anti-Obesity PSA Will Make You Want To Eat Healthier
- Compilation Of Furry Animal Thieves Who Will Steal Just About Anything
- San Diego Fireworks 2012.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats