This is what Rush Hour looks like in the 4th largest city in Netherlands, Utrecht. 33% of all trips are made on bicycle. At this specific intersection more than 22,000 bicycles and 2,500 buses pass through here everyday. Even when it is raining.
Bicycle Rush Hour.
Bicycle Rush Hour In Rain.
Most Watched Today
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- This Powerful Anti-Obesity PSA Will Make You Want To Eat Healthier
- Man In Alaska Skips Rocks On A Frozen Lake, Discovers The ‘Coolest Noise Ever’
- Swedish Subway Ad Stuns Commuters With ‘Hair-Raising’ Display Whenever Train Arrives
- Kuu The Screech Owl Makes A Dramatic Entrance Into The Kitchen
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats