This is what Rush Hour looks like in the 4th largest city in Netherlands, Utrecht. 33% of all trips are made on bicycle. At this specific intersection more than 22,000 bicycles and 2,500 buses pass through here everyday. Even when it is raining.
Bicycle Rush Hour.
Bicycle Rush Hour In Rain.
More from Most Watched Today:
Most Watched Today
- Loyal Pit Bull Stands Guard Over His Fallen Friend Until Help Arrives
- How To Open A Can Without A Can Opener
- These Cardboard Stories From Homeless People Will Make You Rethink Homelessness
- Brilliant Recycle Bin Turns Bottles Into Food For Stray Cats And Dogs
- Dad And Daughter Perform Impressive Dance Routine To Ariana Grande’s ‘Problem’
- Whale Lifts Kayakers Out Of The Water In Extremely Close Encounter
- Grandpa Throws Down His Canes And Surprises Everyone With His Age-Defying Dance Moves