This is what Rush Hour looks like in the 4th largest city in Netherlands, Utrecht. 33% of all trips are made on bicycle. At this specific intersection more than 22,000 bicycles and 2,500 buses pass through here everyday. Even when it is raining.
Bicycle Rush Hour.
Bicycle Rush Hour In Rain.
Most Watched Today
- Bank Uses Its ‘ATMs’ To Thank Its Customers In The Most Heartwarming Way
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Little Girl Is Devastated When She Finds Out Her Cute Little Brother Will Grow Up
- Overjoyed Dog Passes Out When Family Member Returns Home After Two Years
- Man Stuck At Las Vegas Airport Overnight Creates ‘All By Myself’ Music Video
- Clever Crow Asks Humans For A Drink Of Water From Their Water Bottle
- Skillful Malaysian Girl Demonstrates How To Save A Sinking Wooden Canoe