This is what Rush Hour looks like in the 4th largest city in Netherlands, Utrecht. 33% of all trips are made on bicycle. At this specific intersection more than 22,000 bicycles and 2,500 buses pass through here everyday. Even when it is raining.
Bicycle Rush Hour.
Bicycle Rush Hour In Rain.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- 50 Common Misquotations
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- ‘Swedishness’ Mockumentary Satirically Examines Swedish Culture
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Animals Are Awesome
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- US Naval Academy ‘Gangnam Style’.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.