This is what Rush Hour looks like in the 4th largest city in Netherlands, Utrecht. 33% of all trips are made on bicycle. At this specific intersection more than 22,000 bicycles and 2,500 buses pass through here everyday. Even when it is raining.
Bicycle Rush Hour.
Bicycle Rush Hour In Rain.
Most Watched Today
- Woman Uses Laser Pointer And Her Husky Dog To Wake Up Her Boyfriend
- Chevrolet’s New Heart-Touching Commercial ‘Maddie’
- Lion Cub Triplets Meet Their Father For The First Time At The Oregon Zoo
- Sea Lion Befriends A Young Boy With Asperger’s Syndrome
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Determined Dachshund Tries To Drag Inflatable Shark Into His Kennel
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Father And Baby Daughter Have An Adorable Workout Together
- Compilation Of Hilarious Cat Jumping Fails
- 8-Year-Old Boy Finds $20 Bill And Turns It Into A Priceless Gift
- Adorable 3-Year-Old Girl Donates Her Hair To Kids With Cancer
- New Orleans Police Officer Dances ‘The Wobble’ And ‘Cupid Shuffle’ At Mardi Gras
- Three Children Rescued From Minivan After Mother Intentionally Drives Into Ocean
- I’m Elmo And I Know It
- Stranger Makes Homeless Man’s Day By Giving Him A ‘Winning’ Lottery Ticket