Bhavik Gandhi is known for successfully rowing, without sail or motor, across the Atlantic Ocean solo in 2007 from Spain to Antigua. After three failed attempts Bhavik’s fourth attempt was a success, his world record took 106 days 9 hours and crossed 6393 kms or 3456 nautical miles. Bhavik arrived in Antigua on June 14, 2007, along the way he suffered a broken rudder, a hole in his boat, capsizing, and losing all his food. Despite all his setbacks Bhavik calls the adventure ‘a privileged experience’ seeing complete full rainbows and many sea creatures. Bhavik thanks his supporters saying ‘With so many people supporting my row across the Atlantic, I never once felt that I was alone’. The following is a short look at Bhavik’s world record adventure across the Atlantic Ocean.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Saturday Night Live Presents ‘Xanax For Gay Summer Weddings’
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Stefon’s ‘Saturday Night Live’ Farewell With Seth Meyers
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- ‘The Office’ Blooper Reel
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Kristen Wiig – SNL Send Off.
- The Baby Bachelor
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux