Isabel B. from Toronto asked McDonald’s, ‘Why does your food look different in the advertising than what is in the store?’. Hope Bagozzi, Director of Marketing for McDonald’s Canada answers Isabel’s question. Hope buys a Quarter Pounder with Cheese and heads to Watt Photo Studio to compare the burgers.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
In Case You Missed It
Most Watched Today
- Young Boy Hugs A Chicken Named Love Bird
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Mysterious ‘Ghost Car’ Appears To Come Out Of Nowhere
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Military Medic’s ‘Cast Rules Jingle’ Teaches Little Girl How To Take Care Of Her Cast
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Heavy Caterpillar Machines Play Jenga With 600-Pound Pieces
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Ohio State Marching Band’s ‘Hollywood Blockbusters’ Halftime Show
- Drunk Man Struggles To Get Through Fence Until Boy Unintentionally Helps Him
- Kristen Bell – Sloth Causes Birthday Meltdown.
- Flight Attendant’s Plane Jokes Make Pre-Flight Safety Precautions Tolerable
- Irish Priest Surprises Wedding Couple With His Version Of ‘Hallelujah’