Isabel B. from Toronto asked McDonald’s, ‘Why does your food look different in the advertising than what is in the store?’. Hope Bagozzi, Director of Marketing for McDonald’s Canada answers Isabel’s question. Hope buys a Quarter Pounder with Cheese and heads to Watt Photo Studio to compare the burgers.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Divers Inspecting Capsized Tugboat Find A Man Alive After Nearly 3 Days
- Extreme Barbie Jeep Racing – Dangerous Downhill Race In Plastic Toy Cars
- Two-Year-Old Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots.
- Artist Finger Paints Photo-Realistic Portrait Of Morgan Freeman On An iPad
- Jimmy Fallon Performs Holiday-Themed Pop Song Medley With Rashida Jones And Carrie Underwood
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Kmart’s Controversial ‘Show Your Joe’ Commercial
- Amazon’s CEO Jeff Bezos Unveils Flying Delivery Drones On ’60 Minutes’