Two University of Victoria women were walking home from a night of drinking and got a late night craving. The two women walked into an open garage and stole a bag of Zellers BBQ Potato Chips. Saanich Police Sergeant Dean Jantzen described the chips as hard to obtain potato chips and can’t hold in his laughter when he says ‘these are first-time chip offenders’. The anonymous bandits wrote letters of apology and were not charged for the crime.
Follow Up on the BBQ Chip Bandits.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Cancer Patients React To Receiving Hilariously Awful Makeovers
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee
- United States Air Force Band Surprises Museum-Goers With A Holiday Flash Mob
- A New Perspective For Moms
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.