The United Kingdom’s BBC shared a short documentary called ‘Nature Vs. Nurture’ just before the men’s 200m final Thursday, August 9th. The documentary took a look at the dominance of black athletes and their ancestry, traced back to slavery in west Africa. It’s been 32 years since a white male has won the 100m sprint, 82 people have completed the sprint in less than 10 seconds, 81 black and only 1 white.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Russell Brand Destroys MSNBC’s ‘Morning Joe’ And Shows Them How To Do Their Job
- Twin Baby Girls Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing With Rubber Bands
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Takes On Kobe Bryant, Metta World Peace And Jason Collins
- Miss Utah USA Marissa Powell Fumbles Pageant Question On Income Inequality
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- 3-Year-Old Dustin Sings Nicki Minaj On Ellen.
- Capuchin Monkey Buys Himself A Drink From A Vending Machine
- Danny MacAskill’s ‘Imaginate’ Riding Film
- Disney ‘Frozen’ Teaser Trailer
- Fresh Breath Of Farm Air – A ‘Fresh Prince’ Parody
- ‘Prancercise’ Lady Stars In John Mayer’s New Music Video ‘Paper Doll’
- Unlocking The Truth – Two 12-Year-Old Metalheads That Rock
- 2 Year Old Sings Adele’s ‘Someone Like You’.
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Two-Year-Old Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots.
- Little Boy Explains To His Mother Why He Doesn’t Want To Eat Octopus
- Carly Rose Sonenclar – ‘Feeling Good’ X Factor Audition.