Lenny Robinson aka Batman from Owings Mills was a sight to see this weekend driving a Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder in Maryland. Montgomery County Police in Maryland pulled over Batman for driving an unregistered vehicle, the plates on the car resembled the batman symbol. After showing the officers his registration, they snap a few pictures of Batman before he is back on his way. Last year Batman suffered a flat tire while driving his Lamborghini and two officers stopped to assist him, Batman shared a photo with the officers thanking them for their assistance. Lenny dresses as Batman making appearances at local hospitals visiting sick children and it seems he always gets stopped along the way.
Batman Driving Lamborghini
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Saturday Night Live Presents ‘Xanax For Gay Summer Weddings’
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- Stefon’s ‘Saturday Night Live’ Farewell With Seth Meyers
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- ‘The Office’ Blooper Reel
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- Kristen Wiig – SNL Send Off.
- The Baby Bachelor