Lenny Robinson aka Batman from Owings Mills was a sight to see this weekend driving a Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder in Maryland. Montgomery County Police in Maryland pulled over Batman for driving an unregistered vehicle, the plates on the car resembled the batman symbol. After showing the officers his registration, they snap a few pictures of Batman before he is back on his way. Last year Batman suffered a flat tire while driving his Lamborghini and two officers stopped to assist him, Batman shared a photo with the officers thanking them for their assistance. Lenny dresses as Batman making appearances at local hospitals visiting sick children and it seems he always gets stopped along the way.
Batman Driving Lamborghini
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- Cancer Patients React To Receiving Hilariously Awful Makeovers
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Slow Motion GoPro Footage Of BASE Jumper’s Cliff Jump Gone Wrong
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.