Prankster Andrew Hales visits the University Mall in Orem, Utah where he awkwardly dances for strangers after asking them to hold a small wireless speaker. Some strangers question Andrew’s dance moves while others don’t mind joining him in dancing.
Previously: Awkward Mistletoe.
Most Watched Today
- Driver Goes Crazy, Can’t Believe He Got Pulled Over For What’s In The Back Of His Truck
- The New York Times Sends Six Second Graders To Dine At One Of NYC’s Fanciest Restaurants
- Ellie-Mae The Energetic French Bulldog Plays Game Of Tag With A Young Deer
- Swedish Subway Ad Stuns Commuters With ‘Hair-Raising’ Display Whenever Train Arrives
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Epic ‘Marry Me’ Lip-Dub
- Maya The Corgi Puppy Adorably Takes On A Mini Pumpkin