Prankster Andrew Hales visits the University Mall in Orem, Utah where he awkwardly dances for strangers after asking them to hold a small wireless speaker. Some strangers question Andrew’s dance moves while others don’t mind joining him in dancing.
Previously: Awkward Mistletoe.
Most Watched Today
- Adorable Deaf Pug Sings Excitedly When His Owners Return Home
- High School Teachers Read Tweets About Themselves Tweeted By Their Own Students
- What Happens When 20 Complete Strangers Are Asked To Kiss For The First Time Is Simply Beautiful
- Adorable 3-Year-Old Boy Argues With His Mother Over Cupcakes
- Killer Whales Chase A Speedboat
- Family Calls 911 After Their Angry 22-Pound Cat Holds Them Hostage
- Jerk Cat Ruins His Owner’s Yoga Workout Video
- Well Trained Dogs Patiently Wait To Be Called By Name For Dinner
- 8-Year-Old Boy Finds $20 Bill And Turns It Into A Priceless Gift
- The Mayhew Animal Home’s Touching Dog Rescue Ad ‘Unloved’
- 7-Year-Old Girl Stuns ‘Norway’s Got Talent’ With Incredible Billie Holiday Cover
- Zach Galifianakis Interviews Barack Obama On ‘Between Two Ferns’
- Two Young Brothers Fall Head Over Heels For The Ice Cream Man
- Jimmy Fallon And Jon Hamm Photobomb Unsuspecting Tourists On Top Of The Rock
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.